EXPERIMENTAL STUDY OF SUSPENDED INSULATORS USING OF ALUMINOUS PORCELAIN
Keywords:Experimental Process, Various Loads, Suspended Insulators
In this paper, we are studying about insulators which are used in transmission line, distribution line, power station. the best performance of the insulator during various load are achieving , the various load such as 500 Watts, 1000Watts 1500Watts, 2000Watts, 2500 watts during time. The insulator are mounted on the upper surface of pin and attached with power supply.
Chandrasekar S, Kalaivanan C, “Partial discharge detection as a tool to infer pollution severity of polymeric insulators”, IEEE Trans.
E.A. Cherney and J.T. Burnham, “Outdoor Insulators”, Ravi S.Gorur, Inc., Phoenix, Arizona
J.S.T. Looms, “Insulators for high voltages”, IEE series, 1990.
Licheng Li and Yuming Zhao, IEEE Trans. Dielectrics and Electr. Insul., vol. 19, no. 3, pp. 1053- 1059.
Qin Hu, Fanghui Yin, “Effect of ultrasonic fog on AC flashover voltage of polluted porcelain and glass insulators”, IEEE Trans. Dielectrics and Electr.Insul., vol.20, no.2, pp. 429-434. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6508744
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section