TO STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF RTV SILICONE RUBBER INSULATOR OPERATED WITH VARIOUS TEMPERATURE
Keywords:RTV, Leakage Current, RTV Silicone Rubber Coating, Pollution Performance
The insulator are most important equipment in transmission Line, Distribution Line and electrical power plant. In this way the insulator are used with pin, insulator and pin are mounted on the frame, which is connected with the Grid power supply. The insulator has to separate of electrical power supply and structure, in this way we are used the high quality insulator.
E.A. Cherney, “RTV Silicone - A high tech solution for a dirty insulator problem”, IEEEE lectr. Insul. Mag., Vol. 11, No. 6, pp. 8- 14, 1995. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/57.475903
L. Wang and Z. Xu, “Development of RTV Silicone Coatings in China:” IEEE Electr. Insul. Mag., Vol. 24, No. 2, pp. 28-41, 2008. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MEI.2008.4473052
M. Marzinotto, A. El-Hag, L. Meyer, JM. George, S. Li and I. Ramirez, “RTV Silicone Rubber Pre-coated Ceramic Insulators for Transmission Lines”. Dielectr. Electr. Insul. Vol. 20, No.1, pp, 237-244, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TDEI.2013.6451363
H. Griffith, N. Haud, P. Sarkar, spark arc Models of the Flashover of Lightly Polluted Insulators, IEEE Trans. DEI , Vol. 19, No. 4, 2012, pp. 1318-1324.
G. Zhicheng, Y. Mao, Influence of Sugar as a Contaminant on outdoor Insulation Characteristics of Insulators in Substation, Vol. 17, No. 2, 2010, pp. 417-424.
P. Juniko, WSEAS Transactions on Systems, Volume 9, Issue 4, 2010, pp. 442-452
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section