TO STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF PEM FUEL CELL WITH VARIOUS TYPE OF PARAMETERS
Keywords:PEM Fuel Cel, Anode Plate, Cathode Plate, and Gas Diffusion Layers
In this paper, we are observed the PEM fuel Cells, which are consist of anode plate, cathode plate, separator, oxygen gases, and hydrogen gases. Separators are used to between the anode plate and cathode plate. The various mass flow rates of oxygen gases and hydrogen gases are obtaining with the help of controlling valve of cylinders. In this way we are achieving the various voltages.
Effects of operating conditions on cell performance of PEM fuel cells with conventional or interdigitated flow field Wei-Mon Yan Et.al.
A review of water flooding issues in the proton exchange membrane fuel cell Hui Li Et.al.
Increasing the efficiency of a portable PEM fuel cell by altering the cathode channel geometry: A numerical and experimental study T. Henriques, Et.al.
Development of a fast empirical design model for PEM stacks Xiao-guang Lia Et.al.
Parametric analysis of a hybrid power system using organic Rankine cycle to recover waste heat from proton exchange membrane fuel cell Pan Zhao, Et.al.
A parametric study of PEM fuel cell performances Lin Wang, Et.al.
Analysis of dingle PEM fuel cell performances based on current density distribution measurement”, Journal of Fuel Cell Science and Technology, Vol. 3, 2006, pp.351-357. Ghosh P.C. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.2173664
Effects of operating conditions on cell performance of PEM fuel cells with conventional or interdigitated flow field”, Journal of Power Sources, Volume 162, Issue 2, 22 November 2006, pp. 1157-1164 , Falin Chen. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpowsour.2006.07.044
Experimental of the effects of the operating variables on the performance of a single PEMFC”,Energy Conservation &Management,Vol.48, 2007, pp.40 -51. Santarelli M.G. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enconman.2006.05.013
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section