EXPERIMENTAL STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF WOUNDED TYPE D.C. MOTOR WITH VARIABLE POWER SUPPLY
Keywords:Word- Experimental Process, D.C. Power Supply, Wounded Type D.C. Motor
In this paper we are observed about maximum R.P.M. , in this way we are used the Wounded type D.C. Motor with Variable Voltage Power Supply and 1Amp.,2Amp., 3Amp. For the purpose of the finding of the variable voltages we are used the voltages regulator. The Wounded type D.C. Motor are used in various industrial application.
A.S Larik, Syed Asif Ali Shah, Impacts on power factor of AC voltage controllers under nonsinusoidal condition, 3, April, 2012.
Chung.P, Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Electrical System, Singapore, pp881-886, June, 2005.
Santosh S. A Comparison & Performance of Simulation Tools MATLAB/SIMULINK, 2, March 2012.
Imoru.O, Proceedings of the IEEE International Conferences on Machine design, China, pp 828- 831, June 2012.
Ogata K., Modern Control Engineeering, 5th ed., Prentice Hall, NJ, 2012.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section