THE EFFECT OF BRICKLAYER’S WORK METHOD ON TILE INSTALLATION WORKING TIME
The implementation of a construction project consists of several works that carried out by labourer or craftsman in accordance to their specifications of expertise. To achieve both time and quality target of work output, each craftsman use different work method that consists of a series of activities. From a series of activities that carried out by each craftsman, the time needed to complete a work can be calculated. This study observed the activities of bricklayers in tile installation. The method that used in the study of bricklayers in tile installation is a literature study. On the other hand, an on-site study is performed by recording a number of bricklayers in tile installation. The recordings of each bricklayer were studied so that a series of activities and the activity time of tile installation can be obtained. From the observations of 35 bricklayers regarding work method and activity time of the tile installation, 4 (four) work methods were identified. Of all the samples that have been studied, the fastest is the bricklayer number 9 (nine) whose activity time was 7.69 minutes by using the work method number 2 (two).
Asmal, Sapta, 2004, Penerapan Telaah Metode Kerja dan Ergonomis Untuk Meningkatkan Produktifitas Kerja Masyarakat Pengrajin Batu Bata, , Lembaga Penelitian UNHAS
Dipohusodo, Istimawan, 1996, Manajemen Proyek dan Konstruksi, Kanisius, Yogyakarta
Dwi Laksono, Taufik, 2001, Metode Kerja dan Produktivitas Tukang Plester Pada Pekerjaan Pemasangan keramik, Tesis Program Studi Magister Teknik Sipil, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Yogyakarta
Ervianto, Wulfram I., 2004, Teori Aplikasi Manajemen Proyek Konstruksi, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta
Ervianto, Wulfram I., 2005, Manajemen Proyek Konstruksi, Edisi Revisi, Andi offset, Yogyakarta
Harijanto, Setiawan, 2006, Efektivitas waktu kerja kelompok tukang, Jurnal Teknik Sipil Volume 7 No 1
Pamuji, 2008, Pengukuran produktivitas pekerja sebagai dasar perhitungan upah kerja pada anggaran biaya, Tugas Akhir Program Studi Teknik Sipil, Universitas Sumatera Utara
Purnomo, Sukirno, 1999, Pengantar Manajemen Proyek, Diktat Kuliah Magister Teknik Sipil UII, Yogyakarta
Silalahi, Bennet, 1994, Perencanaan Pembinaan Tenaga Kerja, PT. Pustka Binwan Pressindo, Jakarta
Soeharto Iman, 1999, Manajemen Proyek dari Konseptual Sampai Operasional, Erlangga, Jakarta
Sritomo Wignjosoebroto, 1995, Ergonomi, Studi Gerak dan Waktu, Edisi Pertama, Guna Widya, Jakarta
Sugiyono, 2011, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif dan R & D, Alfabeta, Bandung
Sugiyono, 2011, Statistika untuk Penelitian, Alfabeta, Bandung
Suparyono, 2010, Metode Pelaksanaan Bangunan, Pro Estimasi Indonesia. Jakarta
Tamrin, A.G., 2008, Teknik Konstruksi Bangunan Gedung Jilid I, Direktorat Pembinaan Sekolah Menengah Kejuruan, Jakarta
Wuryanti, Wahyu, 2010, Standarisasi pedoman pengukuran Produktivitas Tenaga Kerja untuk Pekerjaan Konstruksi Bangunan Gedung, Prosiding PPI Standarisasi, Banjarmasin
Copyright (c) 2019 Dwi Sri Wiyanti, Taufik Dwi Laksono, Atiyah Barkah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section