THE ANALYSIS OF COMPARISON OF FLOOR CERAMIC INSTALLATION PRODUCTIVITY BASED ON THE COMPOSITION OF LABOR
Keywords:Productivity, Floor Ceramic Installation, Labor Composition.
Floor ceramic installation is one of work items which its implementation schedule accuracy is determined by the productivity of the mason in floor ceramic installation. The productivity of the mason in floor ceramic installation varies, this shows that the use of labor working on floor ceramic installation affects the productivity. This study analyzed the comparison of floor ceramic installation productivity based on the composition of labor that work in floor ceramic installation. The composition of labor that were observed consists of 3 (three) compositions. Of the 3 (three) compositions of labor that were observed, the composition that consists of 2 (two) masons and 2 (two) journeymen generated the highest productivity of 1,73 m2.
Alfianarrochmah, A. I. & Sigit, (2019). Analisis Produktivitas Tenaga Kerja Pekerjaan Pemasangan Keramik Dengan Menggunakan Metode Mpdm. Studi Kasus Proyek Rumah Kost Daerah Sleman: Retrieved from Https://Dspace.Uii.Ac.Id/Bitstream/Handle/123456789/14032/08%20naskah%20publikasi.Pdf?Sequence=16&Isallowed=Y
Ervianto, & W. I. (2005). Manajemen Proyek Konstruksi. In Edisi Revisi, Andi offset. Yogyakarta: Andi Offset
E. & W. I. (2004). Teori Aplikasi Manajemen Proyek Konstruksi . In Andi Offset. Yogyakarta:
Ongkojoyo, K. F., Giovanno, R. & Nugraha, P. (2014). Perbandingan Angka Produktivitas Pemasangan Keramik Lantai dan Plafon. Jurnal Dimensi Pratama Teknik Sipil 9(2), 94–99. Retrieved from Http://Publication.Petra.Ac.Id/Index.Php/Teknik-Sipil/Article/View/10666/9494
Pamuji, (2008). Pengukuran produktivitas pekerja sebagai dasar perhitungan upah kerja pada anggaran biaya. Tugas Akhir Program Studi Teknik Sipil 5.
Setiawan, D. A. (2007). ANALISIS HUBUNGAN ANTARA EKSTENSIFIKASI WAJIB PAJAK DAN SURAT SETORAN PAJAKDENGAN PENERIMAAN PAJAK(STUDI KASUS PADA KANTOR PELAYANAN PAJAK JAKARTA PALMERAH) Media Riset Akuntansi, Auditing dan Informasi 7(1), 57. Retrieved from https://dx.doi.org/10.25105/mraai.v7i1.971 10.25105/mraai.v7i1.971 DOI: https://doi.org/10.25105/mraai.v7i1.971
(1999). Erlangga, Jakarta:
Sugiyono, (2011). Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif Kualitatif Dan R & D, Alfabeta, Bandung. .
Wignjosoebroto, S., Ergonomi, , Waktu, . S. G. D., Pertama, E. & (1995). Guna Widya, Jakarta:
Wuryanti, W. (2010). Standarisasi Pedoman Pengukuran Produktivitas Tenaga Kerja Untuk Pekerjaan Konstruksi Bangunan Gedung. Prosiding Ppi Standarisasi .
Z, Z., G., Y. & W., M. S. (2015). Analisis Produktivitas Tukang Keramik, Siklus. Jurnal Teknik Sipil 109–118. Retrieved from Https://Doi.Org/10.31849/Siklus.V1i1.127
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section