BIOLOGICAL TEACHERS’ JOB PERFORMANCE BASED ON LEADERSHIP AND TRUST
Keywords:Job Performance, Teachers Leadership, Trust, Path Analysis
The purpose of this study research is to know effect of leadership and trust in teacher performance in Public High Schools in DKI Jakarta. This research was conducted using survey methods with quantitative approaches and path analysis techniques (path analysis). The population of this study was 111 teachers. Research sample selected as many as 91 teachers using the simple random sampling technique. The data were obtained through questionnaires and analyzed using path techniques. Based on the results of data analysis in the research wet can be concluded: first, teacher leadership has a direct effect on significant performance. Second, trust has a direct effect on significant performance. Third, teacher leadership has a direct effect on significant trust. Fourth, teacher leadership has a direct effect on performance through teachers leadership and trust.
Acep Suherman. Peranan kinerja yang dipengaruhi trust, kultur organisasi dan kepemimpinan transformational terhadap nilai perusahaan. Jurnal Ilmiah Ilmu ekonomi. 6 (11), 2017, 45-60
Achua, F, Christoper, Lussier, & Robert. Effective Leadership. Kanada: Cengange Learning. 2010, 74.
Alifiulahtin, Utaminingsih. (2000). Dimensi Kepercayaan Sebagai Mediasi Pengaruh Gaya Kepemimpinan Komitmen dosen Kontrak PTS di Kota Malang. Jurnal Administrasi dan Bisnis. Malang: Universitas Brawijaya. 3 (1), 2000.
Armelsa D., & Tuty M. Pengaruh Kepemimpinan dan Kepuasan Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru SMP Negeri Kecamatan Setu Kabupaten Bekasi. Cakrawala-Jurnal Humaniora. 19 (1), 2019, 95-99
Bass M.B & E.G. Riggio. Transformational Leadership (2nd ed.), (NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates), 2006 DOI: https://doi.org/10.4324/9781410617095
Bizhan Shafie. The Relationship Between Leadership Style and Employee Performance. Singaporean Journal of Bussiness Economics, and Management Studies, 2(5), 2013, 22 DOI: https://doi.org/10.12816/0003885
Beach, D. M., & Reinhartz, J. (2000). Supervisory leadership: Focus on instruction, Allyn & Bacon, Boston.
Cheng, A. Y. N., & Szeto, E. Teacher leadership development and principal facilitation: Novice teachers’ perspectives. Journal Teaching and Teacher Education. 2016, 140-148 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tate.2016.05.003
Chia-Nan Chiu and Huei-Huang Chen. The study of knowledge management capability and organizational efffectiveness in Taiwanese public utility: the mediator role of organizational commitment. Journal of Management. 5(1), 2016 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40064-016-3173-6
Cho, Y.J., & Ringquist, E.J. Managerial trustworthiness and organizational outcomes. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 21(1), 2011, 59 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1093/jopart/muq015
Colquitt, A Jason, Jeffery A. LaPine & Michael J. Wesson. Organizational Behavior Improving Perfoemance and Commitment in the workplace. New York: McGraw Hill, 2011.
Clarke, A. Kristem. Factors an conditions impacting teacing leader influence. Journal: ProcediaSocial and Behavioral Science, 2013, 206. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2013.12.137
Fred Luthans. Organizational Behavior (New York, McGraw Hill, Inc), 2011
Gulsum. Investigation of the Relationship between Organizational Trust and Organizational Commitment. Universal Journal of Educational Research. 4(6), 2016, 1418 DOI: https://doi.org/10.13189/ujer.2016.040619
Happy Fitria. The effect of oganizational Structure and leadershio style on teacher performance In private secondary school: International Journal of Human Capital Management, 1(2), 2017, 101 DOI: https://doi.org/10.21009/IJHCM.012.12
Irshad. (2014). How Transformational Leadership is related to Organizational Citizenship Behavior Maryam? The Mediating Role of Emotional Intelegence. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Science, Pakistan 8(2), 2014, 413
James Campbell. (2013). Principles of Organizational Behavior Eight Edition (South Western: Cengange Learning, 2013, 396
Kamile Demir. (2015). The Effect of Organizational Trust on the Culture of Teacher Leadership in Peimary Schools. International Joural: Educational Sciences: Theory and Practice. 15(3), 2015, 626
Kurniawan K., Bedjo S., & Rugaiyah. Transformational Leadership and Trust on Organizational Commitment at State Senior High School. Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi & Bisnis. 7(1), 2019, 1-9. DOI: https://doi.org/10.21009/JPEB.007.1.1
Mc Shane & Von G. Organizational Behavior: Emegring knowledge global reality, seventh edition (New York: McGraw-Hill, Inc.), 2015, 342
R.C. Mayer., Davis, J.H., and Schoorman, F.D. (2014). An Integrat if Model of Organizational Trust,” Journal Academy of Management Review,.30(3), 2014, 709-734
Robbins, P, Stephen. Teori Organisasi: Struktur, Desain dan Aplikasi, terjemahan Yusuf Udaya. Jakarta: Penerbit Arcan. 1994
Usman, H. Manajemen, Teori, Praktek dan Riset Pendidikan. Jakarta: PT. Bumi Aksara, 2009
Yukl. A. Garry. Leardership in Organizations. Engiewood Cliffs, New Jersey: PrenticeHall.Inc,2010
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section