STRATEGY RESEARCH ON INFORMATIONIZATION DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Keywords:Business Administration, Informationization, Strategy Innovation
All walks of life in China have derived new models by virtue of the high-speed development of market economy and the rapid development of computer information technology. Simultaneously, under such a special background, the competition between business administrations has become increasingly fierce. In the current period, business administrations should attach importance to their own management, constantly optimize their management system, constantly improve their own competitiveness by taking full advantage of current information technologies, aiming to enable them to gain a place in the current market with great competitive pressure.
Fu, Y. (2021). Discussion on the Development Strategy and Innovation of Business Administration Informationization [J]. China Management Informationization, 24(13), 193-194.
Ye, X. (2021). Research on the Innovation of Business Administration Informationization Development Strategy [J]. China Storage and Transport, 2021(04), 175-176.
Zhang, Y. (2020). Research on the Innovation of Business Administration Informationization Development Strategy [J]. Business News, 2020(36), 162-163.
Yuan, L. (2019). Innovation Research on the Development Strategy of Business Administration Informationization in the Information Age [J]. Public Investment Guide, 2019(14), 293-294.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Chonghao Cheng, Dr. Chuanchen bi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section