A STUDY OF THE MARKET DEMAND OF MOBILE SMART HOUSE UNDER THE SMART CITY DEVELOPMENT BACKGROUND
Keywords:Smart City, Mobile Smart House, Market Demand
The smart city development is the tendency of China’s urban development. The implementation of smart city provides a guiding direction for the development and integration of the whole industry. The double carbon policy of carbon emissions peak and carbon neutrality is the primary goals in China’s energy transition and environmental protection in the coming decades. Mobile smart house can meet the needs of users in the mobile lifestyle, energy conservation, energy management, smart home and smart house, and support and promote the smart house policy and double carbon policy. Through the secondary data collection and literature analysis methods, the paper concludes that how mobile smart houses meet people’s needs in energy and information and analyzes the kind of free life that mobile smart houses can help people achieve. The SWOT method is used to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of mobile smart house, to provide solutions for the development direction of the mobile smart housing products and for the aim of better meeting the market demand.
Huang, Y. (2014). Research on Passive Energy-Saving Design of Building Scheme Stage Based on BIM Technology. Master. Chongqing University.
Liu, Y. (2022). China Mobile Homes Bravely Enters The "World Cup". China Trade News.
Wang, Y. (2022). Scenario Forecast of China's Carbon Emissions Scale Under The "Dual Carbon" Target. Master. Shandong University of Finance And Economics.
Yang, S. (2021). Design of Post-Disaster Temporary Shelter Facilities Based on Sustainable Concepts. Master. Southeast University.
Yu, L. (2022). Research on Satellite Internet of Things Access Technology. University of Electronic Science and Technology of China.
Zhang, X. (2015). Research on the Elements, Structure and Model of Smart City System. Ph.D. South China University of Technology.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Dr. Chuanchen BI, Miao YU
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section