ON COLLEGE STUDENTS' ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND THE CONCEPTION OF ESTABLISHING SUPPORT SYSTEM FOR IT
Keywords:Employment Situation, College Students' Entrepreneurship, Current Situation Of Entrepreneurship
More and more college students are going out of school to invest in the talent market. However, the current situation of College Students' entrepreneurship practice is worrying. A systematic support scheme is urgently needed to give necessary support and guidance to college students' entrepreneurial subjects. Based on the analysis of the current situation and existing problems of College Students' entrepreneurship, this paper attempts to build an entrepreneurial support system with contemporary college students as the core, based on the coordination of the society, universities and government, with the ultimate purpose of promoting the healthy and sustainable development of College Students' entrepreneurial activities, so as to promote the healthy and sustainable development of entrepreneurial activities.
Wang, D. and Wang, L. (2010). An Analysis of the Environmental Determinants of College Students’ Entrepreneurial Success [J]. The Continuing Education Study, 01, 154–155.
Jia, F., Huang, W., and Li, Y., (2016). Research on the Project Management Model of Innovative Entrepreneurship Training Program for College Students – Taking Liaoning University of Petroleum and Chemical Technology as an Example [J]. College Education, (3), 2.
Liu, G. (2015). Research on the Construction of Support System for College Students’ Innovation and Entrepreneurship [J]. Advances and Countermeasures in Science and Technology, 32(23), 151–155.
Wang, L. (2009). A New Exploration of Promoting the Employment and Entrepreneurship of College Students at Present [J]. Cultural and Educational Materials, 36, 223–225.
Ren., P. and Dai, S. (2010). SWOT Analysis and Countermeasure Research on Enterprise Education of Finance and Economics College Students [J]. Century bridge, 03, 100–101.
Zhang, Y., Wang, Y., and Wang, X., et al. (2009). Reflections on College Students'em Ployment and Entrepreneurship in the Context of Financial Crisis [J]. Journal of Zhangjiakou Polytechnic, 04, 35–37.
Tan., Z. and Liu, D. (2010). A Study on the Driving Force of College Students Entrepreneurship [J]. Research on Higher Education in Heilongjiang, 01, 129–131.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 XinXIn Si, Chuanchen bi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section