RESEARCH ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE "ONE-STOP" ELDERLY CARE SERVICE CASE STUDY OF THAILAND
Keywords:"One-Stop" Elderly Care Service, Population Aging, Elderly Care Security
The pace of population aging in China is accelerating. According to the data from World Population Prospects, issued by the United Nations, the proportion of China's aging population with the age over 65 will double from 2010 to 2030, and the aging population will account for more than one fourth of the total population in 2050. The population aging will not only bring challenges to the elderly care, but also influence the economy, as well as various aspects of the society. The new mode of the "one-stop" elderly care service promotes the effective matching between the supply and demand of elderly care service from three major sectors of intelligent equipment, online platform and software, and offline service system. This paper mainly deeply analyzes related policies of the elderly care service, relevant academic papers and conference materials issued by domestic and foreign experts and scholars, in combination with Thailand's environment, medical care, services, consumption, etc. to have a detailed introduction to Thailand's elderly care service. Similar to China, Thailand is also a developing country and shares a great similarity with China. In the meanwhile, China is also a populous country. The study of Thailand's elderly care service can provide some suggestions and choices for China's retired groups.
Huaping, Y. and Ke, H.(n.d.). Research on The Construction of "One-Stop" Service Platform In District and County Elderly Care Under The O2O Mode : Taking Yingshang County, Anhui Province As An Example (School of Finance And Public Management of the Anhui University of Finance and Economics, Bengbu, Anhui, 23300).
Li L., Yu J., and Yang Y.(n.d.). Research on Intelligent Comprehensive Elderly Care Service Platform Under The Background of Big Data : Based on The Perspective of Resource Integration [J] Modern Management Science.
National Bureau of Statistics(n.d.). Bulletin of the Seventh National Census.
Qian, Z.(n.d.). Targeted Methods Should Be Adopted for Eliminating the Difficulty of Elderly Care of Elderly People Living Alone [J] People's Tribune.
Sun C.(n.d.). Research on Social Security System in Thailand.
Xiao,Y. and Yue, S.(n.d.). "Internet + Elderly Care” : Research on Innovation and Development of Elderly Care Service Mode In The New Period [J] Population Journal.
Xin, H.(n.d.). Research on the "Artificial Intelligence + Elderly Care" Service Mode [J] Journal of Xi'an University of Finance and Economics.
Yanan, X.(n.d.). "Internet + Home Based Elderly Care" Service Mode : Opportunities, Difficulties and Countermeasures [J] Labor Security World.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Fangmiao Sun, Dr. Chuanchen Bi
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section