ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS PERTAMINA 2017
Keywords:Pertamina Financial Statement Analysis
This study was obtained from the PT. Pertamina Balance Sheet and Profit Report in 2017, then
the title is: Analysis of Pertamina's Financial Statements. The goal is to find out the
performance of PT Pertamina. This research was obtained from PT Pertamina's Balance Sheet
and Income Statement. in 2018, the title is: Analysis of Pertamina's Financial Statements. The
aim is to find out the performance of Pertamina in terms of liquidity, solvency, activities and
profitability. The research method is Library Research by exposing existing data in the form of
Balance Sheet and Income reports via the internet where the data are in the form of quantitative
data and in the form of descriptive. Financial statement analysis is performed to determine the
company's financial performance, can also be used as a reference in making decisions that
affect the company's future. The result is that liquidity: current ratio = 1.336, Quick ratio =
11.221.049.9, cash ratio = 0.543 and working capital = 0.077. The solvability is: total debt to
equity ratio = 2.63, total debt to total asset ratio = 0.625, long term to total asset ratio = 1.66,
Tangible Asset dept coverage = 1.94, Time interest earned Ratio = 0.064. Its activities are: Total
asset turnover = 0.256, accounts receivable turnover = 2.67, accounts receivable collection
period = 134.78, inventory turnover = 0, fixed assets turnover = 0.370. While the profitability
are: Gross profit Margin = 1, Net Profit Margin = 0.099, operational profit Margin = 0.141,
Return on Investment = 0.020 and return on equity = 0.07.
Purwanto, Sungkoro& Surja.2018. CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017 AND FOR THE YEARS ENDED IN SUCH DATES. https://www.pertamina.com/media/1be86113-c203-472f-9658-a6ed92374cba/Pertamina%20(Persero)_Bilingual_31%20December%202016_Released.pdf
S. Khairunnisah. ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS. Eauto = download
Sujarweni, V. Wiratna.2017. ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS (THEORY,
APPLICATION AND RESULTS OF RESEARCH. PustakaBaru Press. Yogyakarta
Wiratna, Sujarweni. V. 2017. Financial Statement Analysis "Application Theory and Research Results". PustakaBaru Press, Yogyakarta
Husnan, Suad and EnnyPudjiastuti, 2004, Fundamentals of Financial Management, UPP AMP YKPN, Yogyakarta
Sartono, Agus, 2001, Financial Management, fourth edition, BPFE, Yoyakarta
Sundjaja, Ridwan S and IngeBerlian, 2003, Financial Management 2, Lintas Media Literacy, Bandung
Widamasno, BayuPrihandi, et al.2017. CONSOLIDATED FINANCIAL STATEMENTS ANALYSIS OF PT. PERTAMINA (PERSERO)
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section