THE EFFECT OF DISTRIBUTION STRENGTH ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION IN PT SEMEN TIGA RODA
Keywords:Smooth Distribution, Customer Satisfaction
Distribution is an activity that must be carried out by every company in order to cause and guarantee the supply of products in the market so that people get, then in an effort to find and obtain products that are expected to fulfill some of their life needs. The purpose of this study was to determine how much influence the smooth distribution with customer satisfaction at PT Semen Tiga Roda. Distribution channels are a device that is interdependent in providing a product or service to be used or consumed by consumers or business users. Satisfaction is the feeling of being happy or disappointed someone who appears after comparing the performance (results) of the product that is thought of the expected performance. The population studied was 50 respondents and a sample of 20 respondents was taken with random sampling. The research method used is the library method and field method by means of questionnaire spread. The type of data used by the author is qualitative data originating from the questionnaire which then answers the respondents given a score so that it becomes quantitative data. From the results of these calculations obtained hypothesis test results, namely: Y = 18.28 + 0.43 X, r = 0.56, and t = 2.866. From the results of statistical calculations have obtained a correlation coefficient of 0.56, which means that the smooth distribution with customer satisfaction has a positive and very significant influence, while the coefficient of determination obtained at 31.36% turned out to be influenced by the smooth distribution of the good, the rest of 68.64% is influenced by other factors (returns, after-sales and services) that are not examined directly by the author. In the research hypothesis test also obtained the value of t count 2.866 greater than t table 2.101, with an error rate of 5% (0.05) then according to the applicable provisions means that Ha is accepted and H0 is rejected.
Kotler Philip, Keller Kevin Lane, 2009, Volume 1 Marketing Management, Index, Jakarta.
SutoyoSuwanto, 2009, Marketing Management for Non Marketing Executives, Damar Mulia, Jakarta
Kotler Philip, and Armstrong, Gary, 2008, Principles of Marketing the 12-volume edition 2, Erlangga, Jakarta.
Anoraga Panji, 2005, Introduction to Business (Business Management in the Globalization Era), PT.Rineka Cipta, Jakarta
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section