THE EFFECT OF LEARNING ENTREPRENEURSHIP TOWARDS STUDENT MOTIVATION OF STIE YPBI JAKARTA
Keywords:Learning Entrepreneurship Courses, Student Entrepreneurial Motivation
Indonesia's development requires educated, skilled, innovative, independent souls, physically and mentally healthy. Entrepreneurship education is very important to be taught to students so that after finishing college they can create jobs instead of looking for work. The purpose of this study was to determine the effect of learning Entrepreneurship courses on student entrepreneurial motivation. Entrepreneurship is a mental and mental attitude that is always active in trying to advance its devotional work in an effort to increase income in its business activities. While motivation is something that encourages someone to act or behave in a certain way to meet their needs. The method used in this study is a qualitative method with a sample of 40 respondents and data collection techniques using questionnaires. The results of this study are simple linear regression analysis calculated as follows: Y = Y ̌ = 21.31 + 0.502 X, the correlation coefficient (r) between the variables X and Y is obtained by the correlation coefficient of 0.70. This value indicates that the two variables have a positive and strong influence. the magnitude of the effect of learning Entrepreneurship courses on student entrepreneurial motivation is 49%, while the remaining 51% is influenced by other factors not included in this research variable. Furthermore, it is known that there is a positive and significant influence on student entrepreneurial motivation, because the value of tcount is greater than the value of ttable (6.039> 2.024) then Ha is accepted.
Meredith, G.G. 1996. Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice, Jakarta: BinindoPresindo Library. Maslow
Abraham, 1970, Motivation and Personality New York: Harper & Row.
Merrill, Mike. 2005. Dare to Lead: 50 Top CEO's Creative Strategies to Achieve Success. Jakarta: Popular Science Bhuana.
Rukka, Muhammad Rusli. 2011. Entrepreneurship Textbook -
Makassar: Institute for Education Study and Development of Hasanuddin University.
Cashmere, 2009, Entrepreneurship, Jakarta, Rajawali Press
Saiman, Leonardus, 2017, Entrepreneurship, Jakarta, Salemba four.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section