ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL STATEMENTS PT KERETA API INDONESIA (Persero)
Keywords:Analysis of PT KAI's Financial Statements
This research was obtained from the report of the Indonesia Railway Corporation's Balance
Sheet and Profit in 2018, then the title is: Analysis of the Financial Statements of PT. Railroad
Indonesia. The aim is to find out the performance of PT Kereta Api Indonesia in terms of
liquidity, solvency, activities and profitability. The research method is Library Research by
exposing existing data in the form of Balance Sheet and Income reports via the internet where
the data are in the form of quantitative data and in the form of descriptive. Financial statement
analysis is performed to determine the company's financial performance, can also be used as a
reference in making decisions that affect the company's future. The result is that liquidity:
current ratio = 1.336, Quick ratio = 11.221.049.9, cash ratio = 0.543 and working capital =
0.077. The solvability is: total debt to equity ratio = 2.63, total debt to total asset ratio = 0.625,
long term to total asset ratio = 1.66, Tangible Asset dept coverage = 1.94, Time interest earned
Ratio = 0.064. Its activities are: Total asset turnover = 0.256, accounts receivable turnover =
2.67, accounts receivable collection period = 134.78, inventory turnover = 0, fixed assets
turnover = 0.370. While the profitability are: Gross profit Margin = 1, Net Profit Margin =
0.099, operational profit Margin = 0.141, Return on Investment = 0.020 and return on equity =
Wiratna, Sujarweni. V. 2017. Financial Statement Analysis "Application Theory and Research Results". Pustaka Baru Press, Yogyakarta
Husnan, Suad and Enny Pudjiastuti, 2004, Fundamentals of Financial Management, UPP AMPYKPN, Yogyakarta
Sartono, Agus, 2001, Financial Management, fourth edition, BPFE, Yoyakarta
Sundjaja, Ridwan S and Inge Berlian, 2003, Financial Management 2, Lintas Media Literacy, Bandung
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section