GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM OF HIGHER EDUCATION MAPPING IN BALI ISLAND USING ARCVIEW
Higher Education is the level of higher education or further education after a high school education or equivalent. Based on the observations of researchers in Bali Island, especially in the city of Denpasar is very growing growth of universities by providing a variety of courses so that information about the college is not maximally known by the general public and high school alumni / equivalent in particular who want to continue to higher education level. To provide more interactive and effective information then built the application of geographic information system of the spread of universities on the island of Bali by using Arcview GIS as its tools. The data needed on this system is spatial data and non spatial data. Spatial data is a data type of vector that has the characteristics of point, line and polygon. Point is used to represent cities and colleges, lines used to represent roads and polygons are used to represent areas of the district locations of the college. The non-spatial data is the attribute data describing the college. Spatial data and non-spatial data intergrated are implemented in ArcView in the form of digital maps. The process undertaken in this study is the grouping of universities by type of universities, institutes, high schools, polytechnics and academies. Grouping by type of college in each regency / municipality on the island of Bali with the aim to facilitate in obtaining information of colleges in each kabupeten so that people can calculate the distance of residence with the desired college. The result of this research is application of university dissemination in each regency / municipality and application of university deployment in Bali Island by using ArcView GIS (Geographic Information Siystem) software.
Amlapura, S. A. (2018). STKIP Amlapura. Retrieved Januari 10, 2018, from STKIP Agama Hindu Amlapura website: http://www.stkipagamahinduamlapura.ac.id
Denpasar, I. P. (2017). IKIP PGRI Bali. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from IKIP PGRI Bali website: http://www.ikippgribali.ac.id/
IHDN. (2017). Institut Hindu Dharma Negeri Denpasar. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from IHDN website: http://www.ihdn.ac.id
STIMIK. (2017). STIMIK Denpasar. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from STMIK Denpasar Blog Spot: http://www.stmik-denpasar.blogspot.com/
Indonesia, I. S. (2017). Institut Seni Indonesia. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from Institut Seni Indonesia Denpasar website: http://www.isi-dps.ac.id
Stikes. (2017). Stikes Bali. Retrieved November 9, 2017, from Stikes Bali website: http://www.stikes-bali.ac.id/
Stispolwirabhakti. (2018). Sekolah Tinggi Ilmu Sosial dan ilmu Politik Wira Bhakti. RetrievedMaret 11, 2018, from Stispolwirabhakti website: http://www.stispolwirabhakti.ac.id/
STKIP. (2017). STKIP Agama Hindu Singaraja. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from STKIP Agama Hindu Singaraja website: http://www.stkipahsingaraja.ac.id/
STMIK. (2017). STIMIK Denpasar. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from STMIK Denpasar Blog spot: http://www.stmik-denpasar.blogspot.com/
Tabanan, I. S. (2017). IKIP Saraswati Tabanan. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from IKIP Saraswati Tabanan website: http://www.ikipsaraswatitabanan.com/
Tabanan, S. M. (2017). STISIP Margarana Tabanan. Retrieved November 10, 2017, from STISIP Margarana Tabanan website: http://www.stisip-margarana.ac.id
undiksa. (2017). Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha. Retrieved November 9, 2017, from Universitas Pendidikan Ganesha website: http://www.undiksha.ac.id/id/
Wikipedia. (2017, april 21). Daftar Perguruan Tinggi Swasta di Bali. Retrieved Juni 21, 2017, from Wikipedia: http://id.wikipedia.org
Wikipedia. (2017, april 30). Data Spasial. Retrieved juni 19, 2017, from www.wikipedia.org: http ://www.wikipedia.org/wiki/Data_spasial
Wikipedia. (2017, Juli 22). Perguruan Tinggi. Retrieved Agustus 14, 2017, from Wikipedia Website: http://id.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perguruan_tinggi
Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, Muhammad Rusli, Prediction of Decreasing Agricultural Land Based on Geographic Information System Case Study: Denpasar City, International Journal of Computer Application, vol 162 No.9, March 2017, 30-34 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5120/ijca2017913364
Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, Paula Dewanti, Ni Kadek Sukerti, I Made Agus Wirahadi Putra, Forecasting of Agricultural Production Results in South Denpasar Using Qusdratic Trend Method Based GIS, International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research (IJETMR), vol 5 Iss.2, February 2018, 170-180 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29121/ijetmr.v5.i2.2018.160
Prahasta, E. (2005). Sistem Informasi Geografi (konsep-konsep dasar). Bandung: Informatika Bandung.
Prahasta, E. (2004). Sistem Informasi Geografi : ArcView Lanjut. Bandung: Informatiaka Bandung.
Prahasta, E. (2002). Sistem Informasi Geografis : Tutorial ArcView. Bandung: Informatika Bandung.
Copyright (c) 2018 Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, Ari Santosa, Ni NymUtamiJanuhari, AgusWirahadi Putra
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section