GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM MAPPING SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL AND VOCATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL IN BALI ISLAND BASED INTERNET BY USING GOOGLE MY MAPS
Keywords:Geographic Information System, Mapping, Senior High School, Vocational High School, Google My Maps
This study aims to provide information to prospective students and the public about mapping the profiles of SMA (Senior High School) and SMK (Vocational High School) on the island of Bali online through google my map to assist in making decisions in choosing the school as desired because at the time of school selection based on the zoning system. The method used in this study is a field research method which consists of several stages in the flow of analysis, namely Literature Study, Spatial data collection, Internet-based digital map creation using Google My Maps, Integration of spatial data and non-spatial data and implementation. Integration of spatial data and non-spatial data for SMA and SMK in the form of a digital map based on a Geographic Information System using Google My Maps software and a comparison of the number of SMA and a comparison of SMK spread across several regencies /municipalities where almost every regency/municipality has a number of SMA and the number of Vocational High School balanced, based on the results of the analysis that the number of SMA and the number of SMK that are spread out are for SMA and SMK on the island of Bali, namely 179 and 178 with a comparison of about 50.1% for SMA and around 49.9% for SMK. This study focuses on the dissemination of information for high school and vocational schools that are integrated with school profile information packaged in the concept of a Geographic Information System using google my map which can be accessed by prospective new students to decide to choose a school based on the zoning system or distance from where they live.
Andi, I.B., Dewi, L.S., and Putro, S. (2018). Kartografi Dasar. Yogyakarta : Ombak.
Fernando, E., Touriano, D.,Murad, D.F and Bimo, A.C. (2018). Pemetaan Dan Analisa Sebaran Tempat Public Pada Kecamatan Jambi Timur Di Kota Jambi Dengan Sistem Informasi Geografis. Jurnal SISKOM-KB (Sistem Komputer Dan Kecerdasan Buatan), 2(1), 5-11, 2018.
Kharistiani, E., and Aribowo, E. (2013)."Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Potensisma/SMK Berbasis Web (Studi Kasus : Kabupaten Kebumen)", Jurnal Sarjana Teknik Informatika , 1(1),712-720.
Kosilah and Septian (2020)."Penerapan Model Pembelajaran Kooperatif Tipe Assure Dalam Meningkatkan Hasil Belajar Siswa", Jurnal Inovasi Pendidikan. 1(6), 1139-1148. DOI: https://doi.org/10.36709/japend.v1i3.15166
Lasut, D. (2020)."Integrasi Smartphone Gps Dan My Map Google Pada Penelitian Survey Filariasis 2017 (Studi Kasus Kabupaten Kolaka Utara). In Proceeding Sendiu, 289-295.
Natalia, B.K., Wahyuni, E.S and Dawamul, A. (2020)."Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Tempat Kos Di Samarinda Berbasis Web", Buletin Poltanesa, 21(1),11-17. https://doi.org/10.51967/tanesa.v21i1.320. DOI: https://doi.org/10.51967/tanesa.v21i1.320
Prahasta, E. (2014). Sistem Informasi Geografis : Aplikasi Pemrograman Mapinfo, Bandung : Informatika.
Sarwo E., Suharno, and Indah, W.(2017)."Pengembangan Standar Pelaksanaan Praktik Kerja Industri (Prakerin) Siswa SMK Program Keahlian Teknik Pemesinan Di Wilayah Surakarta", Jurnal Ilmiah Pendidikan Teknik Kejuruan (JIPTEK), 10(1), 22-30. https://doi.org/10.20961/jiptek.v10i1.14972. DOI: https://doi.org/10.20961/jiptek.v10i1.14972
Sebayang, S. and Tiur, R. (2019)."Pengaruh Pendidikan, Pelatihan, Dan Motivasi Kerja Terhadap Kinerja Guru Di Sd Dan Smp Swasta Budi Murni 3 Medan", Jurnal Ilmu Manajemen Methonomix, 2(2), 105-114.
Sukamto, Elfizar and Nofriani P. (2017)."Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Sekolah Berbasis Mobile (Studi Kasus Smp Negeri Di Kecamatan Tampan Pekanbaru)", Jurnal Informatika Upgris,3(2), 50-59. https://doi.org/10.26877/jiu.v3i2.1894. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26877/jiu.v3i2.1894
Supuwiningsih, N.N. et al. (2022). Integrasi Data Spasial Dan Data Non Spasial Sistem Informasi Geografis, Bandung : Media Sains Indonesia.
Surya, H.P and Afri, E. (2020)."Penerapan Sistem Informasi Geografis Berbasis Web Untuk Pengembangan Pariwisata Pada Kabupaten Langkat", Infotekjar : Jurnal Nasional Informatika Dan Teknologi Jaringan, 5(1), 171-174.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, Adam Sheni Martua Malau Pase
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section