DISTRIBUTION TREN OF SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL AS ORIGIN SCHOOL OF COLLEGE STUDENT STIKOM BALI BASE GIS
Keywords:GIS (Geographic Information System), ArcView, semi average methods
GIS (Geographic Information System) is an information system that can store and integrate spatial data and non-spatial data can be used for interactive mapping of STIKOM Student School origin in Denpasar. During this time the spread of origin of high school / vocational school / equivalent STIKOM Bali students has never been mapped to find out the trend of increase or decrease in the number of origin of STIKOM Bali student schools from 2013-2018 and predict the number of students in accordance with the origin of schools in the city of Denpasar. This study aims to provide information to the management of STIKOM Bali regarding the distribution trends of the interests of prospective students to continue to tertiary level, especially STIKOM Bali. This research will collaborate between statistical science and the concept of GIS (Geographic Information System). Statistically the number of STIKOM Bali students is based on the origin of schools in Denpasar City and predicts it for the next 3 years using a trend analysis of semi-average methods (Semi Average Methods) as a material for evaluating the performance of STIKOM Bali management in improving the performance of campus promotions. This method makes trends by finding the average group of data which consists of grouping data into 2 parts, calculating average arithmetic, calculating the difference, formulating the value of change and making equations for subsequent trends. The results of these calculations are mapped with the concept of GIS (Geographic Information System) using ArcView as software to implement that integrates spatial data with non-spatial data.
Budiyanto Eko, Avenue : untuk Pengembangan Sistem Informasi Geografis. Yogyakarta : Andi Yogyakarta, 2007
Prahasta Eddy, Sistem Informasi Geografis : Tutorial ArcView. Bandung : Informatika Bandung, 2002
Prahasta, E, Sistem Informasi Geografis Konsep-Konsep Dasar (Perspektif Geodesi & Geomatika). Bandung: Informatika,2014
S.K, S. P, Statistika : untuk Ekonomi dan Keuangan Modern . Jakarta Selatan: Salemba Empat, 2016
Siti Suryani, Priyo Sidik Sasongko dan Edy Suharto, “Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Sekolah Tingkat Pendidikan Dasar dan Menengah di Kota Serang”. Jurnal Masyarakat Informatika , 39-50, 2011 DOI: https://doi.org/10.14710/jmasif.2.3.39-50
Sri Rahayu Ayuba, Ghinia Anastasia Muhtar, “Pemetaan Persebaran Sarana dan Prasarana Sekolah Menengah Atas dan Sederajat Melalui Pemanfaatan Sistem Informasi Geografis (SIG) di Kabupaten Bone Bolango”, Prosiding Seminar Nasional Pendidikan Geigrafi FKIP UMP , 165-172, 2018
Sukamto, Elfizar dan Nofriani Pratiwi, “Sistem Informasi Geografis Pemetaan Sekolah Berbasis Mobile (Studi Kasus SMP Negeri di Kecamatan Tampan Pekanbaru)”. Jurnal Informatika, 122-131, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.26877/jiu.v3i2.1894
Martin J.Bunch, T.Vasantha Kumaran, R. Joseph, Using Geographic Information System (GIS) for spatial planning and environmental management in India, International Journal of Applied Science and Technology, 2012, 40-54
Ibrahim Shaker, Hala Effat, Ayman Ragab, Asmaa Hamdy, Multi Criteria Geographic Information System Analysis for Sustainable Development in North Sinai-EGYPT, American Journal of Geographic Information System, vol 6 No.4, 141-155
Sonti SH, Application of Geographic Information System (GIS) in Forest Management, Geographic & Natural Disasters, vol 5 issue 3.
Irum Raza, Sobia Naheed, Muhammad Zubair Anwar, Muhammad Asif Masood, Trend Analysis of Tea Import in Pakistan, Global Journal of Researches in Engineering: G Indistrial Engineering, vol 15 Issue 3, 2015
Nigel Meade , Evidence for the Selection of Forecasting Methods, Journal of Forecasting, 2000, 515-535 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/1099-131X(200011)19:6<515::AID-FOR754>3.0.CO;2-7
Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, Muhammad Rusli, Prediction of Decreasing Agricultural Land Based on Geographic Information System Case Study: Denpasar City, International Journal of Computer Application, vol 162 No.9, March 2017, 30-34 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5120/ijca2017913364
Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, Paula Dewanti, Ni Kadek Sukerti, I Made Agus Wirahadi, Forecasting of Agricultural Production Result in South Denpasar Using Quadratic Trend Methods Based GIS, International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research, vol 5, Iss. 2, February 2018, 170-180 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29121/ijetmr.v5.i2.2018.160
Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, I Wayan Jepriana, Online Learning Development of Interactive Multimedia based Geographic Information Systems, International Journal of Computer Application, vol. 181, Issue no.36, January 2019, 16-20 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5120/ijca2019918327
Ni Nyoman Supuwiningsih, I Made Ari Sentosa, Ni Nym Utami Januhari, I Made Agus Wirahadi Putra, Geographic Information System of Higher Education Mapping in Bali Island Using Arcview, International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research, vol.5, issue.5,June 2018, 167-178 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29121/ijetmr.v5.i5.2018.238
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section