3D VISUALIZATION TECHNOLOGY
Keywords:3D Visualization Technology, Computer Graphics Technology, Virtual Reality
Three-dimensional (3D) visualization is the process of creating the three-dimensional object using a special computer program. Today computer graphics technologies such as 3D visualization technology are becoming more and more in demand. The technology has earned popularity among designers because it allows creating three-dimensional objects of any shape. It is widely used throughout the world to create the interiors of houses, offices, hotels, etc. This paper provides a brief introduction to 3D visualization.
M.A. Yucel and M. Selcuk, “3D visualization of YTU DAVUTPASA campus area,”http://www.isprs.org/proceedings/XXXV/congress/comm5/papers/633.pdf
“Is 3D rendering and architectural visualization the future of architectural design? https://www.easyrender.com/architectural-visualization/is-3d-rendering-and-architecturalvisualization-the-future-of-architectural-design
“Technologies – 3D rendering and 3D visualization,” https://vrender.com/technologies-3drendering-and-3d-visualization/
J. Stowe , “3D visualization technologies: seeing a world of opportunity,”https://www.techbriefs.com/component/content/article/tb/features/articles/18788
“The future of medical visualization,”https://www.technologyreview.com/s/428134/the-future-ofmedical-visualisation/
D. Brazina, R. Fojtik, and Z. Rombova, “3D visualization in teaching anatomy,” Pro.Social and Behavioral Sciences, vol. 143, 2014, pp. 367 – 371. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2014.07.496
J. R. Lloret et al., “3D visualizations in simulations of future land use: exploring the possibilities of new, stand
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section