|Journal title||International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies|
|Abbreviation||Int. J. Eng. Sci. Tech
|Editor-in-chief||Dr. Mohammad Arif Kamal (Associate Professor, Architecture Section, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 202002, India)|
|Managing Editor||Dr. Tina Porwal (PhD, Maharani Laxmibai Girls P.G. College, Indore, India)|
|Publisher||Granthaalayah Publications and Printers|
|Language of Publication||English|
International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies is an open access peer reviewed journal that provides bi-monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering, Technologies and Science. It is an international refereed e-journal. IJOEST have the aim to propagate innovative research and eminence in knowledge. IJOEST Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJOEST Journal is making the bridge between research and developments. The key objectives of IJOEST Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJOEST Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To improve the standards of journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
The journal presents an innovative platform for researchers, students, practitioners, and educators to both learn from and contribute to the field. All articles are subject to initial Editor screening and then a rigorous double-blind peer-review process before publication.