Already have a Username/Password for International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Carefully read the submission guidelines as follows:
A. General Requirements
- The minimum standard requirements of International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies must be Written in English.
- The length of the submitted paper is at least four pages and no more than 20 pages. Editors will evaluate if an article is needing more than 20 pages.
- Use of a tool such as Zotero, Mendeley, or EndNote for reference management and formatting, and choose APA Style
- Make sure that your paper is prepared using the IJOEST paper template
B. Structure of The Manuscript
The manuscript must be qualified and suggested present follow the structure:
- Title. The title of the paper should describe research aims, method/model, and objective, without Acronym or abbreviation
- Abstract. The Abstract has a maximum 250 WORDS; No citation; State in the abstract a primary goal, research design, methodology, main outcomes and results, and the conclusions.
- Keywords. A minimum 3 keywords for paper required.
- Section structure. Authors are suggested to present their articles in the section structure: Introduction - Method - Results and Discussion – Conclusion
- References. Expect a minimum of 10 references.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Licensing for Data Publication
International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies use a variety of waivers and licenses, that are specifically designed for and appropriate for the treatment of data:
- Open Data Commons Attribution License, http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/by/1.0/ (default)
- Creative Commons CC-Zero Waiver, http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/
- Open Data Commons Public Domain Dedication and Licence, http://www.opendatacommons.org/licenses/pddl/1-0/
Other data publishing licenses may be allowed as exceptions (subject to approval by the editor on a case-by-case basis) and should be justified with a written statement from the author, which will be published with the article.
Open Data and Software Publishing and Sharing
The journal strives to maximize the replicability of the research published in it. Authors are thus required to share all data, code, or protocols underlying the research reported in their articles. Exceptions are permitted but have to be justified in a written public statement accompanying the article.
Datasets and software should be deposited and permanently archived in appropriate, trusted, general, or domain-specific repositories (please consult http://service.re3data.org and software repositories such as GitHub, GitLab, Bioinformatics.org, or equivalent). The associated persistent identifiers (e.g., DOI, or others) of the dataset(s) must be included in the data or software resources section of the article. Reference(s) to datasets and software should also be included in the reference list of the material with DOIs (where available). Where no domain-specific data repository exists, authors should deposit their datasets in a general repository such as ZENODO, Dryad, Dataverse, or others.
Small data may also be published as data files or packages supplementary to a research article. However, the authors should prefer, in all cases, a deposition in data repositories.
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission: 0.00 (USD)
Authors are required to pay an Article Submission Fee as part of the submission process to contribute to review costs.
Fast-Track Review: 50.00 (USD)
With the payment of this fee, the review, editorial decision, and author notification on this manuscript is guaranteed to take place within 2 weeks.
Article Publication: 160.00 (USD) or INR 3300 (For Indian Authors)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
If you do not have funds to pay such fees, you will have an opportunity to waive each fee. We do not want fees to prevent the publication of worthy work.