ANALYSIS OF THE EFFECT OF TRAINING ON EMPLOYEE WORK PRODUCTIVITY THROUGH INTERVENING VARIABLES OF EMPLOYEE COMPETENCE, AND THE EFFECT OF WORK PRODUCTIVITY ON COMPANY PERFORMANCE. (CASE STUDY OF TRAINING PARTICIPANTS AT BNI CORPORATE UNIVERSITY)
Keywords:Training, Employee Competence, Employee Productivity, Company Performance
Employee productivity is a very important factor in supporting business success. High productivity will be very beneficial for both the organization and its employees, especially for their welfare. This research measures the effectiveness of the training provided to increase competence, productivity and even company performance. The variables in this study are training, employee competence, employee productivity and company performance. The research method uses Structural Equation Modeling (SEM) assisted with Lisrel software. The results of the study stated that training has a positive effect on employee competence. Training positive effect on work productivity. Employee competence has a positive effect on work productivity. Employee competence mediates the effect of training on work productivity. Work productivity has a positive effect on company performance.
Ardika Sulaiman (2014). The Effect of Wages and Work Experience on Productivity of Carving Craft Employees in Subang Regency, Trikonomika 13(1), 91-100. Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.23969/trikonomika.v13i1.487 DOI: https://doi.org/10.23969/trikonomika.v13i1.487
Dewi Mardalela (2014). Analysis of the effect of intensive and marketer productivity on the performance of Islamic Rural Banks and BPRs. Open University Postgraduate Program Thesis
Dhany Iskandar (2018). Company Performance Improvement Strategy Through Human Resource Management And Job Satisfaction And Its Impact On Employee Productivity. Journal of JIBEKA, 12(1).
Jogiyanto Hartono (2013). "Business Research Methodology: Misguided and Experiences", BPFE Yogyakarta, Sixth Edition, Yogyakarta.
Munawir, S. (2015). Analysis of Financial Statements. Jakarta : Four Salemba
Nuryanto, Murakhman Sayuti Enggok & Akhmad Abdurrahman (2017). The Effect of Competence on Work Productivity of Class III Port Operator Unit Office Employees. Journal of Administration and Management Science. 1(1).
Okky Sandy Pranata, Endang Siti Astuti & Hamidah Nayati Utami (2018). The Effect of Training on Employee Competence and Performance (Study on permanent employees at PT Bank Tabungan Pensiunan Nasional Syariah Malang Sharia Mobile Marketing Division). Journal of Business Administration (JAB).61
R. Okky Satria & Asep Kuswara (2013). The Effect of Motivation and Training on Work Competence and Its Implications on Employee Productivity at the Bandung City Transportation Service. Journal of Economics, Business & Entrepreneurship. 7(2)
Rifki Aditya, Hamidah Nayati Utami & Ika Ruhana (2015). The Effect of Training on Employee Competence and Performance (Study on Employees of PT. PLN (Persero) Distribution of East Java, Malang Area). Journal of Business Administration (JAB), 27(2)
Safitri Indriyani & Farlianto, MBA (2016). The effect of job training and work discipline on employee work productivity at PT. Paradise island furniture. Indonesian Journal of Business Management. 5(1)
Sarwono, Jonathan (2013). Multivariate Statistics Application for Thesis Research. Yogyakarta : CV Andi Offset.
Sentosa Bangun (2016). "Effectiveness of Education and Training to Increase Employee Productivity" 10(2)
Simamora (2014). Making Employees More Productive in the Long Term (HR Management). STIE YKPN, Yogakarta
Simamora, Henry (2014). Human Resource Management. Yogyakarta : Publishing Section of the YKPN College of Economics
Sinungan, Muchdarsyah (2014). What and How Productivity. 9th printing. Jakarta : Bumi Aksara
Tahir, N., Khan, I. Y., Jan, S., Hashim, M. (2014). The Impact of Training and Development on Employees Performance and Productivity A case study of United Bank Limited Peshawar City, KPK, Pakistan. International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences April. 4(4). Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.6007/IJARBSS/v4-i4/756 DOI: https://doi.org/10.6007/IJARBSS/v4-i4/756
Usman, Husaini (2013). Management ; Educational Theory, Practice and Research. Jakarta : PT. Earth Literature
Veithzal Rivai (2014), Human resource management for companies, Jakarta. PT Raja Grafindo Persada
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Lodewyck Pattihahuan, Aloysius Harry Mukti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section