THE LEVERAGE OF REGIONAL SECTOR FINANCIAL REPORT PRESENTMENT AND AVAILABILITY ON ACCOUNTABILITY WITH INTERNAL MANAGEMENT SYSTEM MODERATING VARIABLES
Keywords:Presentment of Financial Report, Availability of Financial Report, Accountability of Regional Sector Financial Management, Internal Management System
This analysis is accustomed to measuring the leverage of the presentment of financial report and the availability of financial report on the accountability of regional sector financial management with the internal management system as a moderating variable at the Office of Investment and One-Stop Services. This analysis was managed by non-probability sampling with an accidental sampling method This analysis is represented by 91 respondents. The design used in this study is hypothesis testing using the Structural Equitation Model (SEM) – SmartPLS 3.0. The analysis of this research explain that (1) the presentment of financial report does not impact the accountability of regional sector financial management; (2) the availability of financial report has a positive leverage on the accountability of regional sector financial management; (3) the internal management system as a moderating variable has no leverage on the correlation in the middle of the presentment of financial report and the accountability of regional sector financial management; (4)
Center for the Study of State Financial Accountability Expertise Board of the Republic of Indonesia. (2017). Accountability & Dynamics of Regional Financial Management.
Fikrian, H. (2017). The Influence of Financial Report Quality, Financial Statement Presentment and Financial Report Availability on Regional sector financial Management Accountability. JOMFekom, 4(1), 256-279. Retrieved from https://media.neliti.com/media/publications/1 25589-ID-analysis-impact-pemekaran-area- ditinja.pdf
Ghozali, I. (2006). Multivariate Analysis Application with PLS Program. Publishing Agency-UNDIP.
Law Number 15 of (2004). concerning Audit of State Finance Management and Responsibility.
Mahmudi. (2016). Public Sector Accounting (Revised). UII PRESS.
Mardiasmo. (2018). Public Sector Accounting (Latest). ANDI PUBLISHER.
Miftahul, Fauziyah R. (2017). The Leverage of Presentment and Availability of Regional sector financial Report on Accountability of Regional sector financial Management. Journal of Chemical Information and Modeling, 53(9), 1689-1699.
Minister of Home Affairs Regulation Number 13 of (2006) concerning Guidelines for Regional sector financial Management, 1 (2006).
Mulyanto, Budiman, NA, & Fahmi, MN (2021). The Influence of Regional sector financial Accounting System, Presentment of Regional sector financial Report, Availability of Regional Financial Report, and Fiscal Decentralization on Accountability of Regional Financial Management With Government Internal Management System as Variable. Journal of Economic Frames, 6(1), 16-26. Retrieved from http://itbsemarang.ac.id/jbe/index.php/jbe33/ article/view/91
Nurlaili. (2016). The Influence of Financial Statement Presentment and Financial Report Availability on Financial Management Accountability in the Study Area at SKPD Bengkalis Regency. 3(1), 462-476.
Rahma Nur. (2018). Accessibility of Financial Statements and Presentation of Regional Financial Statements on Accountability of Regional Financial Management with Internal Control as Moderating Variable.
Ramdhani, D. (2018). The Role of Organisational Virtue and Public Accountability In Influencing Public Sector Performance in Regional Apparatus Organizations in Banten Province. Journal of Integrated Accounting Research, 11(2). Retrieved from https://doi.org/10.35448/jrat.v11i2.4261 DOI: https://doi.org/10.35448/jrat.v11i2.4261
Sari Pujiana, D. (2018). The Influence of Regional Financial Statement Presentation and Regional Financial Accounting System on Regional Financial Management Accountability with Accessibility of Regional Financial Reports as Moderating Variable.
Sugiyono. (2012). Quantitative, Qualitative, and R&D Research Methods. Alphabeta Publisher.
Superdi. (2017). The Effect of Financial Statement Presentation, Accessibility and Regional Financial Accounting System on Regional Financial Management Accountability (Empirical Study on the Sijunjung Regency Regional Work Unit). JOMFekom, 4(1), 205-2019.
Supreme Audit Agency of the Republic of Indonesia (2018). Audit Result Report on the 2018 Bekasi Regency Government Financial Report.
Yolanda, S. (2018). The Influence of Regional Financial Accounting System, Presentation of Regional Financial Statements and Accessibility of Regional Financial Reports on Accountability of Regional Financial Management with Government Internal Control System as Moderating Variable. JOM FEB, Volume 1 Issue 1 (January - June 2018), 1
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2022 Frengky Julyanto Sibarani, Aloysius Harry Mukti
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section