TO STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF FLAT PLATE SOLAR WATER HEATER PV CELLS
Keywords:Solar Collector, Pipe, Flat Plate Glass, Circulating Pump
In this study we are obtaining the maximum temperature of solar water heater using of PV cells. The flat plate solar water heater are consisting using several parts such as collector , flat plate glass , circulating pump, PV cells , frame . The centrifugal pump is operated by PV Cells. Water temperature is measured by digital temperature meter. Hot water is storage in container. The most elements of these are a clear front cover, collector housing associated an absorbent material.
Azad E. Theoretical and experimental investigation of heat pipe solar collector. Experimental Thermal and Fluid Science, 2008, 32(8): 1666- 1672. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.expthermflusci.2008.05.011
Azad E. Performance analysis of wick-assisted heat pipe solar collector and comparison with experimental results. Heat Mass Transfer, 2009, 45(5): 645-649. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00231-008-0455-8
Azad E. Theoretical analysis to investigate thermal performance of co-axial heat pipe solar collector. Heat Mass Transfer, 2011, 47(12): 1651-1658. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00231-011-0827-3
Azad E. Assessment of three types of heat pipe solar collectors. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2012, 16(5): 2833-2838. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rser.2012.02.001
Chris Martin and Martin Watson.–Further testing of Solar Water Heating Systems. 2002 The Energy Monitoring Company Limited, U.K.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section