TO STUDY AND ANALYSIS OF SOLAR WATER HEATER USING VARIOUS MASS FLOW RATE
Keywords:Solar Water Heater, Solar Collector, Flexible Water Pipe, Metallic Pipe
Solar water heater is a device which is used for heating the water using of sun energy. This system is connected like as storage tank, centrifugal pump, pipes and glass. The circulating flexible water pipes are connected with the metallic pipe, which are assembled with the body. The solar radiation are achieving from sun and passing although glass and collector for the purpose of the heating the circulating water. In this way we are achieving the various temperatures using of circulating pump.
A. Kumara, B.N. Prasad, “Investigation of twisted tape inserted solar water heaters -heat transfer, friction factor and thermal performance results”, Renewable Energy 19 (2000) pp. 379-398.
Alireza Hobbi, Kamran Siddiqui, “Experimental study on the effect of heat transfer enhancement devices in flat-plate solar collectors”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer 52 (2009) pp. 4650–4658.
B. Y. H. Liu, R. C. Jordan, “The long-term average performance of flat-plate solar energy collectors,” Solar Energy, vol.7 (2003) pp 175-181.
Buchburg, H. Catton, “Natural convection in closed space-a review of application to solar energy collection,” Journal of heat transfer, vol.98(1976) pp 98-105. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1115/1.3450516
Chandresh Sharma et al. “Experimental Study on an Enhanced Performance Solar Water Heater” pp. 20-25 (2014), International Journal of Computer Applications.
Ozturk H.H., Demirel Y. (2004). Exergy-based performance analysis of 50 packed-bed solar air heaters. International Journal of Energy Research, 28:423–432.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section