US COVID-19 EXAM FAILURE MAKES WORLD LEERY ABOUT AMERICAN EXCEPTIONALISM AND LEADERSHIP
Keywords:IQ, SARS-CoV-2, PISA, Education, Nature exams
AbstractFor a newbie in the USA, heath care, education, science and economy are presented as exceptional; the best of the world, but these nice words are not backed by reality, and it is hard to openly talk about these issues as they turn into an inconvenient truth, and the fact that truth is anti-American and anti-human makes it more difficult to correct the problems, as it turns difficult to openly acknowledge the issues and look for solutions. Trump and revealed a bunch of American truths, removed the of kindness and exceptionalism, and put in the limelight a lot of inconvenient realities of the actual USA, a country ideologically divided and under Lord , a nation sunk in alternate realities and facts, with a political leadership inept for progress. Looking to understand why this aberrant behavior in front of SARS-CoV-2 pandemic, we discovered that the F++ grade USA obtained at this “ecologic” exam, is routed in education of the last 50 years, that produced such population with very low real IQ, but loud arrogant and oblivious of their situation, with little respect for reality and knowledge. From the education stand point, the thinks appear even more complicated, because failures in education are routed in society, and the education system produced exactly what society asked and paid for, everything becoming a “chicken or egg” problem, under “what to solve first” dilemma The present research was looking to find an answer to this very complex problem, at minimum to openly list the issues, and propose idealistic solutions, looking to become a wake-up moment not only for the USA but for many other nations which are confronted with the same issues, of a decadent democracy and consumerist economy, without pleading for extreme left solution manifested autocratic regimes.
Bohanon, C. (2021). “Economic Recovery: Lessons From The Post-World War Ii Period”, Mercatus Center At George Mason University,. .
Dellapelle, A. F. (2020). Constitutional Implications Of Covid-19 And Its Impact On Property Rights And Personal Liberties” July 27,. . Retrieved from Https://Www.Americanbar.Org/Groups/Litigation/Committees
Development, T. C. F. W. E. (2020). “Attitude Really Is Everything And Here’s Why”. .
Garcia-Navarro, L. (2021). “The Myth Of American Exceptionalism”, January 10, . Npr, National:
Retrieved from Https://Www.Worldometers.Info/Coronavirus/
Lu, X. (1999). Teacher Quality And Teacher Quality And Teacher Preacher Preparedness In Public Second Redness In Public Secondary” , Schools: Evidence From Sass. Dissertations Graduate College 12.
Madden, D. (2019). Ranked: The 25 Smartest Countries In The World, Forbes, Jan 11,. Forbes . Retrieved from Https://Worldpopulationreview.Com/Country-Rankings/Average-Iq-By-Country
Nm_Pbs, The Rise Of American Consumerism. . Retrieved from Https://Www.Pbs.Org/Wgbh/Americanexperience/Features/Tupperware-Consumer/
Oecd, “. & Pisa, (2021). “Pisa 2021 Integrated Design”. . Retrieved from Https://Www.Oecd.Org/Pisa/Pisaproducts/Pisa2021_Integrateddesign.Pdf
Popa-Simil, L. (2021). Inconvenient Truth On Covid-19 Disaster In The Usa And How It Might Have Been Avoided, April,. . Retrieved from Https://Www.Youtube.Com/Channel/Ucnlzzdnikwtdyh4z-9xzalg
Popa-Simil, L. & “. U. S. (2019). “U.S. Education Is In Deep Trouble And There Is No Easy Solution”. Los Alamos Reporter:
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section