TECHNOLOGY PLATFORM FOR VENTURE CAPITAL INVESTMENTS IN INNOVATIONS IN THE CONDITIONS OF THE SIXTH TECHNOLOGICAL ORDER
Keywords:Technology Platform, Venture Investment, Efficiency, Innovation, Technological Structure, Company, System, Management, Structure, Solution
The subject of the article is the formation of a technological platform for venture investments in innovations in the conditions of the sixth technological mode; the object of the article is the sixth technological mode; the purpose of the article is the development of innovations in the conditions of the sixth technological mode; to achieve this goal, the following tasks are solved: research of the specifics of innovations in the conditions of the sixth technological mode, description of the construction of a technological platform for venture investments; research of factors of increasing the efficiency of venture investment, the methods of the article are venture investment, the theory of organizational structures, historical and logical analysis, synthesis, forecasting; the scientific novelty of the article is determined by the development of a methodology for designing a technological platform for venture investment in innovations in the conditions of the sixth technological order.
Glushchenko, V. V. (2021). Strategic planning of organizations ' transition to the sixth technological order in the national economy// International Journal of Engineering Science Technologies, 5(1), 30 – 46.
Glazyev S. Yu. World economic structures in global economic development//Economics and Mathematical methods. 2016. Vol. 52. no. 2. p. 3-29.
Aksenov V. L. Venture investments as a tool for financing innovations in Russia//In the collection: Management of innovation and investment activities: to the 80th anniversary of Professor Yuri Petrovich Anisimov. collection of materials of the All-Russian Anniversary Scientific and Practical Conference. Voronezh State Technical University. 2019. p. 22-26.
Zimina L. Yu., Titova N. S. Venture firms and venture funds//Alley of Science. 2019. Vol. 1. No. 1 (28). pp. 257-261.
Markacheva A. S. Business angels as the main participants of the informal sector of venture investments//In the collection: The Future of Science-2015. Collection of scientific articles of the 3rd International Youth Scientific Conference: in 2 volumes. Executive editor Gorokhov A. A., 2015. pp. 180-182.
Sukhanov A.V. Corporate venture investments in Russia: current state and prospects of development/ / Colloquium-journal. 2019. No. 14-6 (38). pp. 159-164.
Markacheva A. S. The process of searching for projects for venture investments//In the collection: The Future of Science-2015. Collection of scientific articles of the 3rd International Youth Scientific Conference: in 2 volumes. Responsible editor Gorokhov A. A., 2015. pp. 186-189.
Ostapyuk S. F., Filin S. A. Formation and evaluation of the effectiveness of scientific, technical and innovative programs. - M.: Publishing house of the firm "Blagovest-V", 2004. - 320 p.
Glushchenko V. V., Glushchenko I. I. Methodological problems of the development of innovative entrepreneurship in high-tech mechanical engineering in Russia in the context of the global crisis// Problems of Mechanical Engineering and Automation, 2015, No. 1, pp. 25-33.
Glushchenko V. V. Risks of innovation and investment activity in the context of globalization.- Zheleznodorozhny, Moscow region: LLC SPC Krylia, 2006. - 230 p.
Prikhodko I. I. Formation of technological platforms as a prerequisite for Russia's transition to the modern technological level//In the book: Organizational and economic problems of regional development in modern conditions. materials of the scientific and practical conference of young scientists, postgraduates and students. 2018. pp. 272-275.
Glushchenko V. V., Glushchenko I. I. Development of a management solution. Forecasting-planning. Theory of experimental design. - Zheleznodorozhny, Moscow region, LLC SPC "Krylia", 2000. - 400 p.
Glushchenko V. V. Scientific theory of technological structures and research of directions of its practical application//Bulletin of Science and Practice. 2020. Vol. 6 No. 4. Pp. 488-504. DOI: https://doi.org/10.33619/2414-2948/53/59
Glushchenko V. V. Program of continuing professional education on the "venture investor (business angel)"//Kazakhstan Science Journal. 2020. Vol. 3. No. 10 (2). S. 38 to 51., https://sciencejournal.press/sj/article/view/220/183.
Glushchenko V. V. Risk Management. Insurance. - Zheleznodorozhny, Moscow region, SPC "Krylia" LLP, 1999. -336 p.
Galkina V., Kolpakova L. Activity of the London insurance company Lloyd in the insurance market//Ocean management. 2018. No. 1 (2). Pp. 7-16.
Glushchenko V. V. , Sheveleva, I. A. Cooperative venture Fund for investment in technological innovation projects//Kazakhstan Science Journal. 2020. Vol. 3. № 11 (24). P. 60-75. https://sciencejournal.press/sj/article/view/221/184
Glushchenko V. V. Securities as a multi-functional tool for managing the socio-economic development of the state//Bulletin of GUU (State University of Management), Series "Financial Management", №1(9), 2006, pp. 42-49.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section