HYBRID DIELECTRIC RESONATOR ANTENNA FOR C-BAND APPLICATION
Keywords:Slot Antenna, Ring Dielectric Resonator Antenna, Gain, Radiation Pattern, C Band Applications
This article presents a triple band hybrid cylindrical Ring Dielectric resonator antenna. The proposed antenna consists of Ring Dielectric resonator antenna and has a reformed pentagon shaped slot antenna. By the help of HFSS simulation software this proposed antenna has been designed. The return loss of the proposed antenna is -16dB, -20dB, -15dB respectively at frequency of 4.7GHz, 6.1GHz, 7.5 GHz respectively. The proposed antenna is applicable for c-band applications.
R.K.Mongia and P.Bhartia, “Dielectric resonator antennas—Areview and general design relations for resonant frequency and bandwidth, ”Int.J.Microw.Millim-Wave Comput. Aided Eng.,vol.4, pp.230–247, Jul. 1994. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.4570040304
Petosa, A. Ittipiboon, Y. M. M. Antar, D. Roscoe, and M. Cuhaci, “Recent advances in dielectric-resonator antenna technology,” IEEE Antennas Propagation Mag., vol. 40, no. 3, pp.35–48, Jun. 1998. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/74.706069
Petosa and A. Ittipiboon, “Dielectric resonator antennas: A historical review and the current state of the art,” IEEE Antennas Propagation Mag., vol. 52, no. 5, pp. 91–116, Oct. 2010. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/MAP.2010.5687510
R.K.Chaudhary, H.B.Baskey, K.V.Srivastava, andA.Biswas,“Synthesisandmicrowave characterization of -epoxy composite andits application in wideband stacked rectangular dielectric resonator antenna,” Microwave Antennas Propag., vol. 6, no. 7, pp.740–746, May 2012. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-map.2011.0467
R. K. Chaudhary, K. V. Srivastava, and A. Biswas, “Widebandmulti- layer multi-permittivity half-split cylindrical dielectric resonator antenna,” Microwave Opt. Technol. Lett., vol. 54, no. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/mop.27141
Petosa, A.,“Dielectric Resonator Antenna Handbook” Norwood, MA, USA: artech House, 2007.
Balanis, Constantine A., “Antenna Theory: Analysis and Design”, A John Wiley & Sons, INC., Publication, 3rd Edition, 2005.
SatishK. Sharma and Manveer K. Brar, Aperture Coupled Pentagon Shaped Dielectric Resonator Antennas Providing Multi Band and Wideband Performance, Microwave Opt Technol Lett, 2013, 55 395-400. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/mop.27338
Rchair, A.A Kishk&KF.Lee,”Wide bandstair- shaped dielectric resonator antenna”, IEEE Microw.AntennasPropag., vol.1, no.2, pp.299-305, Apr, 2007. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-map:20060029
Anand Sharma, Gourab Das and Ravi Kumar Gangwar, “Dual-band Dual Polarized hybrid aperture-cylindrical dielectric resonator antenna for Wireless applications”International Journal of RF and Microwave Computer Aided Engineering, DOI: 10.1002/mmce.21092. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/mmce.21092
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section