SYNTHESIS AND CHARACTERIZATION OF SOME BENZOTHIAZOLOPYRAZOLINE DERIVATIVES
Keywords:Benzothiazolpyrazoline, Chalcones, Cycloaddition Reactions, Piperidine
A new route for the synthesis of benzothiazolopyrazoline derivatives has been developed using various chalcone derivatives and 2-hydrazinobenzothiazole and piperidine catalyst. The product obtained in shorter reaction times and piperidine behaves as good catalyst for the cycloaddition rof chalcone and 2-hydrazinobenzothiazole. The reaction carried out in aqueous-ethanol medium at reflux condition and product obtained in high yield.
Jung J C, Watkins E B and Avery M A, Heterocycles, 2005, 65, 77. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3987/COM-04-10216
Kumar B, Pathak V, Rani S, Kant R, Tewari I C, Int. J. Microbio Res, 1(2), 2009, 20 DOI: https://doi.org/10.9735/0975-52184.108.40.206-22
Bansal E, Shrivastava V K and Kumar A, Eur J Med Chem., 2001, 36, 81.
Ahn J H, Kim H M, Jung S H, Kang S K, Kim K R, Rhee S D, Yong S D, Cheon H G and Kim S S, Bioorg Med Chem Lett., 2004, 14, 4461.
Villhauer E B, Brinkman J A, Naderi C B, Dunning B E, Mangold B L, Mone M D, Russell M E, Weldon S C and Hughes T E, J Med Chem., 2002, 45, 2362.
Amr A E, Indian J Heterocycl Chem., 2000, 10, 49.
Hamman A G, Fahmy A F M, Amr A E and Mohamad A M Indian J Chem., 2003, 42(B), 1985.
Hamman A G, Abdel Hafez N A, Midura W H. and Mikolajczyk M, Z Naturforsch., 2000, 55(B), 417.
Amr A E and Abou-Ghalia M H, Amino Acids, 2004, 26, 283. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00726-003-0042-8
Hammam A G, Sharaf M A. and Abdel-Hafez N A, Indian J Chem., 2001, 40B, 213.
Amr A E, Mohamed A M and Ibrahim A A, Z Naturforsch, 2003, 58b, 861. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1515/znb-2003-0908
Ankhiwala M. D. and Naik H. B. (1990) J. Indian Chem. Soc., 67, 258.
Attia A, Abdel-Salam O I, Amr A E, Stibor I and Budesinsky M, Egypt J Chem., 2000, 43, 187.
Sharma V and Sharma KV, E-Journal of Chem., 2009, 6(2), 348. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1155/2009/391031
Fahmy H H and Soliman G A, Arch Pharm Res., 2001, 24,180. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02978253
Tomilovi Yu V, Okonnishnikova G P, Shulishov E V and Nefedov O M, Russ Chem Bt., 1995, 44, 2114.
Desai M. D. and Desai K. K. Asian J. Chem., 2002, 14(2), 995.
Bhaskarreddy D, Padmaja A, Ramanareddy P V and Seenaiah B, Sulfur Lett., 1993, 16, 227.
Padmavathi V, Sumathi R P, Chandrasekhar B N and Bhaskarreddy D, J Chem Research, 1999, 610. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1039/a904623b
Bhaskarreddy D, Chandrasekhar B N, Padmavathi V and Sumathi R P, Synthesis, 1998, 491 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1055/s-1999-3416
Russo F, Romeo G, Santagati N A, Caruso A, Cutuli V and Amore D, Eur J Med Chem., 1994, 29, 569. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/0223-5234(94)90149-X
Baltork I M, Khosropour A R and Hojati S F, Monatshefte fur Chemie – Chemical Monthly, 2007, 138, 663. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s00706-007-0655-9
Katsura Y, Inoue Y, Nishino S, Tomoi M and Takasugi H, Chem Pharm Bull (Tokyo), 1992, 40, 1818.
Kuhler T C, Swanson M, Shcherbuchin V, Larsson H, Mellgard B and Sjostrom J E, J Med Chem., 1998, 41, 1777.
Krasovskii A N, Grin A N, Soroka I. I., Kochergin P M and Bogamyreva E I, Pharma Chem J., 1977, 11(7), 900.
Kashiyama E, Hutchinson I and Chua M S, J Med Chem., 1999, 42, 4172.
Pulkrábek J, Šroller J and Zahradnícek J, Rostlinná Výroba, 1999, 45, 379.
Foltínová P, Sutoris V and Blockinger G, Folia Microbiologica, 1978, 23, 225. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02876583
Sharma T C, Pawar S R and Reddy N J, Acta Chim Hung., 1983, 112, 159.
Afsah S A and Nayer S A, Asian J Chem., 1996, 8, 419.
Krieg M and Billitz J, Molecular and Biochemical Pharmacology, 1996,51,1461.
Narender T, Reddy K P, Tetrahedron Letters, 2007, 48(18), 3177 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tetlet.2007.03.054
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section