SYNTHESIS OF MIXED LIGAND METAL COMPLEX OF CU (II) WITH SCHIFF BASE AND THIOACETAMIDE
Keywords:Synthesis, Thioacetamide, Schiff Base
Complex compounds were identified in the 19th century. The formation of hexammine cobalt
(III) chloride [CO (NH3)6] Cl3 which is prepared from cobalt chloride and ammonia is the
first compound, studied and real beginning of coordination Chemistry . Alfred Werner first
explained the nature of bonding and structure of these complexes and he was awarded Noble
Prize in 1913 . He gave the concept of primary (ionisable) valency and secondary
(unionsible) valencies of metal ion.
J.E. Huhey, Inorganic Chemistry Principles of Structures and Reactivity 4th Ed. Haper & Row, New York, 1993.
G.B. Dover, Classics in Coordination Chemistry, New York, 1968
R.H. Crabtree, The Organometallic Chemistry of the Transition Metals 4th Ed. John Wiley & Sons
Z. Lu, L. Yang, Journal of Inorganic Bio-Chemistry, 2003, 95(31) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/S0162-0134(03)00049-7
Brian S. Furniss, Antony J. Hannaford, Peter, W.G. Smith, Austin R, Tatchell, Text Book of Practical Organic Chemistry 5th Ed.
N. Mahalaxmi, R. Ajavel, Asian Journal of Biochemical and Pharmaceutical Research, 2001, 1 (2), ISSN : 2231-2560
S.R. Yaul, A.R. Yaul, G.B. Pathe, A.S. Aswar, American-Eurasian Journal of Scientific Research, 2009, 4 (4), 229-234, ISSN : 1818-6785
A. Eman, H. Khaled, K. Safaa, H. Khalil, Australian Journal of Basic and Applied Sciences, 2008, 2 (2), 210-220
S.A. Shanker, Y. Farina, A.A. Salleh, European Journal of Scientific Research 2009, 33 (4), 702-709
I.A. Oswole, M. Peruzzini, International Journal of Inorganic Chemistry 2011, Article ID 650186, 7 Pages, , doi: 10, 1155/2011/650186
M.S. Suresh, V. Prakash, International Journal of Current Research, 2001, 33 (2), 068-075, ISSN: 0975-833X.
V. Uma, S. Joshi, V. Panwar, International Journal of Pharma and Bio Sciences, 2011, 2 (1), ISSN : 0975-6299
R. Rajawel, S. Vedanayaki, D. Sandhanamalar, Research Journal of Pharmaceutical, Biological and Chemical Sciences, 2009, 2 (3), 994
P.R. Singh, K.S. Dhakarey, Rasayan Journal of Chemistry, 2009, 2 (4), 869-874
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section