PRODUCT CORDIAL LABELING OF DOUBLE PATH UNION OF C3 RELATED GRAPHS
Keywords:Labeling, Cordial, Product, Bull Graph, Crown, Flag Graph, Tail Graph, Double Path Union
In this paper we discuss The double path unions obtained on C3 related graphs for product cordial labeling given by Pm(2G’) where G’ = C3, FL(C3), C3+, bull, tail(C3,2P2) etc.
Bapat M.V. Some new families of product cordial graphs, Proceedings, Annual International conference, CMCGS 2017, Singapore ,110-115 DOI: https://doi.org/10.5176/2251-1911_CMCGS17.31
Bapat M.V. Some vertex prime graphs and a new type of graph labelling Vol 47 part 1 yr2017 pg 23-29 IJMTT DOI: https://doi.org/10.14445/22315373/IJMTT-V47P507
Bapat M. V. Some complete graph related families of product cordial graphs. Arya bhatta journal of mathematics and informatics vol 9 issue 2 july-Dec 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5176/2251-1911_CMCGS17.31
Bapat M.V. “Extended Edge Vertex Cordial Labelling Of Graph”, International Journal Of Math Archives IJMA Sept 2017 issue
Bapat M.V. Ph.D. Thesis, University of Mumbai 2004.
John Clark and D. Holton, A book “A first look at graph Theory”, world scientific.
I.Cahit, Cordial graphs: a weaker version of graceful and harmonious graphs, ArsCombin., 23 (1987) 201-207.Harary, Theory, Narosa publishing, New Delhi
J. Gallian Electronic Journal Of Graph Labeling (Dynamic survey)2016
Harary, Graph Theory, Narosa publishing, New Delhi
M. Sundaram, R. Ponraj, and S. Somasundaram, “Product cordial labeling of graph,” Bulletin of Pure and Applied Science, vol. 23, pp. 155–163, 2004.
D West Introduction to graph Theory, Pearson Education Asia, Bapat Mukund V. At and Post: Hindale, Tal. : Devgad, Dist.: Sindhudurg, Maharashtra. India 416630
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section