INVARIANCE UNDER CORDIALITY OF PATH UNION OF C5ꙨPK
Keywords:Invariance, Cordial Labeling, Path Union, Path, Cycle
We obtain different structures of Pm(G) for G =C5ꙨPk.We take k=2,3,4,5,6.The different structures are obtained on path union because of we use different vertices on C5ꙨPk to construct Pm(G). We show all structures so obtained are cordial. Hence invariance under cordiality.
M. Andar, S. Boxwala, and N. Limaye, New families of cordial graphs, J. Combin. Math. Combin. Comput., 53 (2005) 117-154. 
M. Andar, S. Boxwala, and N. Limaye, On the cordiality of the t-ply Pt(u,v), ArsCombin., 77 (2005) 245-259. 
BapatMukund ,Ph.D. thesis submitted to university of Mumbai.India 2004.
BapatMukund V. Some Path Unions Invariance Under Cordial labeling,accepted IJSAM feb.2018 issue. DOI: https://doi.org/10.14445/22315373/IJMTT-V57P544
I.Cahit, Cordial graphs: a weaker version of graceful and harmonious graphs, ArsCombin., 23 (1987) 201-207.
Harary,GraphTheory,Narosa publishing ,New Delhi
Yilmaz,Cahit ,E-cordial graphs,Ars combina,46,251-256.
J.Gallian,Dynamic survey of graph labeling,E.J.C 2017 DOI: https://doi.org/10.37236/27
D. WEST,Introduction to Graph Theory ,Pearson Education Asia.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section