ETHER AND EQUIVALENCE OF INERTIAL FRAMES OF REFERENCE
Keywords:Ether, Action at A Distance, Waves, Equality of IRF
The paper discusses the problem of equality of Inertial frames of reference IFR. The hypothesis of a physical ether, whose properties do not depend on the choice of an inertial reference frame, is proposed. Based on the concept of the physical ether, it turns out the features of instantaneous action at a distance. It is shown that there is a class of transformations that preserves Maxwell’s equations unchanged. The problem of choosing a transformation is posed. This choice should be based on experimental research.
Landau L and Lifshitz E 1986 Fluid Mechanics (2nd ed. PergamonPress)
Tamm I 1979 Fundamentals of The Theory of Electricity (Mir Publisher, Moscow)
Kuligin V,Kuligina G andKorneva M1996The Electromagnetic Mass of a Charged Particle. Apeiron 3(1), 7
Chubykalo A and Kuligin V 2018 Unknown classical electrodynamics Boson Journal of Modern Physics 4(2) 384-425
Chubykalo A, Espinoza A and Kuligin V 2019The postulate of the equivalence of masses or the law of their proportionality? International journal of engineering sciences & research technology8(2) 129-137
Panofsky W and Phillips M 1990 Classical Electricity and Magnetism 2nd ed. (Dover Publ.)
Chubykalo A, Espinoza A, Kuligin V and Korneva M 2019 Why does the struggle around SRT continue to this day? International Journal of Research – Granthaalayah7(1) 205-237 DOI: https://doi.org/10.29121/granthaalayah.v7.i1.2019.1050
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section