DESIGN AND IMPLEMENTATION OF BED HOME TEXTILES ONLINE SALES SYSTEM
Keywords:Bedclothes Household Textile Products, Sales Website, Myeclipse
Nowadays, Information technology is developing very rapidly in the present era, great changes have taken place in people's way of life and work. E-commerce industry is also closely related to our life and has undergone great changes. Nowadays, more and more people shop online. More and more people hope that they can buy their own home textiles at any time and place. Through the online operation of network systematization, this form breaks through the traditional way of selling bed textiles, thus making the sales of bed textiles more independent and convenient. Compared with the traditional mode, it is more convenient, flexible, and efficient, and saves a lot of resources.
This article is based on the current situation of e-commerce industry and developed on myeclipse platform. Css, js, Jquery and Ajax are used in the front end of the WEB. The sales website of bed textiles can make online bed textiles sales more convenient, comprehensively improve the sales efficiency of bed textiles in the e-commerce industry and save more research time and energy.
Huiya, L., and Lei, W. (2020). Java Experiment Case Optimization Based on MVC Design Idea. Computers and Education, 03, 56–58. (In Chinese).
Bingjia, S. (2019). Introduction To E-Commerce. Higher Education Press.
Lu, N. (2020). Research on Online Music Classification Management and Playback System Based on Android and JAVA. Automation Technology and Application, 39(02), 45–47, 51.
Jin, Q., Zerong, L., and Chunli, F. (2018z2). Design and Implementation of Android Course Selection APP Based on Eclipse Platform. China Information Technology Education, 165–169.
Kai, F.(n.d.). Analysis of Common Problems In The Teaching of “Mysql Database” Course. Wireless Internet Technology, 201, 18(24), 158–159.
How to Cite
Copyright (c) 2023 Li-Wei Lin, Kuo-Liang Lu, Zhi-Peng Zheng
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section