ANALYTIC OF BRAND IMAGE, COMPANY IMAGE, AND PRICE ON PURCHASING DECISIONS AND THEIR IMPLICATIONS ON CUSTOMER SATISFACTION OF MEDICAL DEVICES PRODUCTS IN JABODETABEK AT PT. MDT
Keywords:Brand Image, Company Image, Price, Purchasing Decision, Customer Satisfaction
This study aims to analyze the effect of Brand Image, Company Image, and Price on Purchasing Decisions and Their Implications on Customer Satisfaction of Medical Device Products in Jabodetabek at PT. MDT. Competition in the business world today is getting tougher and companies must have a vision and mission that must be maintained so that customers and partners or company colleagues do not turn away. The population in this study were customers of PT. MDT Jabodetabek Region. The sampling technique in this study the author uses a saturated sampling method. The analytical method used is path analysis. The data analysis used in this study is assisted by the SPSS Version 23. The results of this study indicate that (1) Corporate Image has a positive and significant effect on Purchasing Decisions, (2) Brand Image does not significantly influence Purchasing Decisions, (3) Price positive and significant effect on Purchasing Decisions, (4) Purchase Decisions have a positive and significant effect on Customer Satisfaction, and (5) Corporate Image has a positive and significant effect on Purchasing Decisions and their implications for Customer Satisfaction.
Wijaya, Cynthia Violita. 2017. “Pengaruh Harga, Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kualitas Produkterhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Depot Madiun Masakan Khas Bu Rudy”. Jurnal Agora. Vol. 5 No. 1.
Bayuningsari, Aprilia dan Barata, Dion Dewa. 2017. “Pengaruh Harga, Kualitas Produk, Promosi, Dan Citra Perusahaan Terhadap Kepuasan Pelanggan PT Bando Indonesia KeTurki Pada Periode 2009-2013”. Jurnal Bisnis Dan Komunikasi. Vol. 4 No.2.
Hasanuddin, Makmur. 2016. “Analisis Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan, Lokasi Dan Harga Terhadap Kepuasan Nasabah Melalui Keputusan Pembelian Sebagai Variabel Intervening Pada Penjualan Logam Mulia Emas”. Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis. Vol. 4, No. 1.
Saad, Norizan Mat and Ahmad ZulhaimiBin Abdul Wahid. 2017. “The Influence of Store Image and Corporate Image on Customer Satisfaction: A Study in Petrol Station’s Convenience Store Patronage in Malaysia”. Management International Conference
Ene, Selda and BetülÖzkaya. 2014. “A Study on Corporate Image, Customer Satisfaction and Brand Loyalty in the Context of Retail Stores”. Asian Social Science. Vol. 10 No. 14.
Schiffman, L., and Kanuk, L.L. 2010. Consumer Behavior. 10th Edition. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.
Kotler, Philip and Gary Armstrong. 2012. Marketing Management. New Jersey: Pearson Prentice Hall.
Hаwkins, Dеl.I., Rogеr J. Bеst., аnd Kеnnеth А. Connеy. 2007. Consumеr Bеhаviour: Building Mаrkеting Strаtеgy. Еight Еdition. Nеw Jеrsеy: McGrаw:Hill
Warren, Keagan. 2007. Manajemen Pemasaran Global. Jilid Kedua. Jakarta: PT. Macanan Jaya Cemerlang.
Lovelock, Christopher and Jochen Wirtz. 2011. Service Marketing: People, Technology, Strategy. Seventh Edition. New Jersey: Pearson.
Zeithaml, V.A., and Gremler, D.E. 2009. Services Marketing: Integrating Customer Focus Across the Firm. New York: Mcgraw-Hill.
Jefkins, Frank., dan Daniel Yadin. 2007. Public Relations. Edisi Kelima. Jakarta: Erlangga.
Sulistyari, Ikanita Novirina. 2012. “Analisis Pengaruh Citra Merek, Kualitas Produk, dan Hargaterhadap Minat Beli Produk Oriflame”. Tesis. Universitas Diponegoro Semarang.
Supranto, J. Dan Nandan Limakrisna. 2011. Perilaku Konsumen. Jakarta: Mitra Wacana Media.
Alma, B. 2014. Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa. Bandung: CV. Alfabeta.
Swastha, Basu. 2009. Manajemen Penjualan. Edisi 3. Yogyakarta: BPFE.
Harini. 2008. Makroekonomi Pengantar. Jakarta: PT GramediaPustaka Utama
Foster, Bob. 2016. “The Effect of Price and Service Quality on Customer Satisfaction in Mutiara Hotel Bandung”. American Research Journal of Humanities and Social Sciences. Vol. 12.
Sulistiyanto, F.X. 2015. “Pengaruh Persepsi Harga, Citra Perusahaan, dan Citra Merekterhadap Kepuasan dan Loyalitas Pelanggan pada Apotek “Dela” di Semarang”. Prosiding Seminar Nasional & Call for Paper.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section