THE EFFECT OF PEDAGOGIC COMPETENCY AND COMPETENCE ON PROFESSIONAL TEACHER PERFORMANCE IN PADANG PARIAMAN REGENCY PRIVATE VOCATIONAL SCHOOL
Keywords:Education, Pedagogic Competency, Profesional Competency, Teacher Performamce
Research Objective to analyze how much influence pedagogic competence, professional competence on the performance of Public Middle Schools in Padang Pariaman Regency. Quantitative research uses data analysis using a regression correlation. The results of the study: (1) The effect of pedagogic competence on performance is 46,8%, (2) The influence of professional competence on performance is 50,3%. (3) There is a positive effect jointly between pedagogical competence and professional competence in teacher performance by 53%. Conclusion of the study: Pedagogic competence, professional competence influence teacher performance in Padang Pariaman Regency.
Mulyasa,. Menjadi Guru Profesional. (Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya). 2007
Hakim, A.Contribution of Competence Teacher (Pedagogical,Personality, Professional Competence and Social) On the Performance of Learning. The International Journal of Engineering And Science (IJES),4(2),2015, 1-12
Rahman, M, H. 2014. Professional Competence, Pedagogical Competence and the Performance of Junior High School of Science Teachers. Journal of Education andPractice, 5(9), 2014, 75-80
Supriyatno, A., Subiyanto., dan Tawil. Pengaruh Sertifikasi Pendidik, Kompetensi Guru Dan Kepemimpinan Kepala Sekolah Terhadap Kinerja Guru SMA. Jurnal Ikatan Sarjana Pendidikan Indonesia (ISPI) Jawa Tengah, 3(2), 2016,171-181
Bintarti, Surya. Studi Tentang Tingkat Kompetensi Dan Budaya Organisasi Terhadap Kinerja Tenaga Pendidik SMPIT Pesantren Al Binaa Bekasi Tahun 2016. Value Journal ofManagement and Business,2017, 1(2),
Hafid, M. Pengaruh Motivasi Dan Kompetensi Guru Terhadap Kinerja Guru Sekolah Dan Madrasah Di Lingkungan Pondok Pesantren Salafiyah Syafi’iyah Sukorejo. JurnalPendidikan Islam Indonesia (JPII).1(2), 2017, 293-314 DOI: https://doi.org/10.35316/jpii.v1i2.55
Mulyasa,. Uji Kompetensi dan Penilaian Kinerja Guru. (Jakarta: PT Remaja Rosdakarya),2011
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section