|International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH
|Int. J. Res. Granthaalayah
|Dr. Mohammad Arif Kamal Associate Professor, Architecture Section, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India
|Dr. Tina Porwal Managing Editor, Granthaalayah Publications and Printers, India
|Granthaalayah Publications and Printers
|Language of Publication
|English | Hindi
|CrossRef, CrossMark, Google Scholar, Portico, Dimensions, PKP Preservation Network (PKP PN), Index Copernicus, Semantic Scholar, J-Gate
International Journal of Research -GRANTHAALAYAH is an open access peer-reviewed journal that provides monthly publication of articles in all areas of Engineering, Management, Social, Arts, Commerce, Technology and Science etc. It is an international refereed e-journal as well as print journal. IJRG have the aim to propagate innovative research and eminence in knowledge. IJRG Journals has become a prominent contributor for the research communities and societies. IJRG Journal is making the bridge between research and developments.
The key objectives of IJRG Journal are:
- To provide a platform for the promulgation of research outputs and activities.
- To publish knowledge and results in an efficient and effective manner.
- To ensure the implementation of copyright and intellectual property law, IJRG Journal keeps a strong eye on the content of research papers.
- To improve the standards of journals for the international dissemination of information.
- To bring together and build a team of outstanding experts on one platform from all over the world.
- To produce the authentic and qualitative research.
The journal presents an innovative platform for researchers, students, practitioners, and educators to both learn from and contribute to the field. All articles are subject to initial Editor screening and then a rigorous double-blind peer-review process before publication.