EFFECT OF WORK ENVIRONMENT TO EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN PT ABADI MOTOR INDONESIA
Keywords:Work Environment, Employee Performance
Effect of Work Environment on Employee performance at PT. Abadi Motor Indonesia. The purpose of this study is to determine how much influence the work environment has on employee performance. The variable used is the variable X as an independent variable that is the work environment and the variable Y as the dependent variable that is, employee performance. Work environment that is something that is around workers and can influence them in carrying out the tasks that are charged, Performance is the result or level of overall success of a person during a certain period while the place that is the object of this research is PT. Abadi motor Indonesia The research method used in this study is qualitative. The sampling technique used in this study was a random sampling technique with a total sampling of 30 respondents. The results of the study are: Linear regression + y = 15.21 + 0.65 X, product moment correlation test of r = 0.70, this means that this study has a strong influence. Determination coefficient of 49.5%, this means that the work environment contributes to employee performance by 49.5% and the remaining 50.5% is determined by other variables not included in this study, hypothesis test t count = 5.245, and t table 2.048, then t count> t table means that there is an influence of the work environment on employee performance.
Decenzo, David A., Robbins, Stephen P. (1999). Human Resources, New York: John Willey and Sons, Inc
Gibson Ivansevich and Danelly, 1995, Organization, Behavior, Structure, Process, volume 2 Jakarta, Binarupa Aksara.
Handoko, TH, 2001 Personnel and Human Resources management, 2nd edition, Yogyakarta, PBFE
Hasibuan, Melayu S.P, 2001, organization and motivation, Jakarta, PT Bumi Aksara
Hasibuan, Melayu S.P, 2007, Human Resources Management, ninth edition, Jakarta, PT Bumi Aksara,
Kartono, Kartini, 2009, Leaders and Leadership, Jakarta, Rajawali Press.
Mangkunegara, A.A Anwar Prabu, 2000, Human Resource Management, Bandung, PT Youth Rosdakarya.
Mathis, Robert and Jackson, Jaka H, 2001, Management of Human Resources, Book I, Jakarta, Salemba four.
Bagus Kisworo. (2012). The Relationship of Motivation, Discipline, and Work Circles to the Productivity of Educators and Education Workers at the Central Java Semarang Ex-residency Learning Activity Center. Thesis. UNY.
Liang Gie. (1996). Modern Office Administration. Yogjakarta: Liberty Yogjakarta.
Badri Munir Sukoco. (2006). Modern Office Administration Management. Surabaya: Erlangga.
Decree of the Minister of Health of the Republic of Indonesia Number 1405 / MENKES / SK / XI / 2002 concerning health requirements for Office and Industrial Work Circles.
Wursanto, 2007, Fundamentals of Organizational Sciences, Yogyakarta, Andi. 18
How to Cite
With the licence CC-BY, authors retain the copyright, allowing anyone to download, reuse, re-print, modify, distribute, and/or copy their contribution. The work must be properly attributed to its author.
It is not necessary to ask for further permission from the author or journal board.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.