RELATIONSHIP OF CAREER DEVELOPMENT WITH EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE IN PT HONDAMOTOR INDONESIA
Keywords:Career Development, Employee Performance
This research was conducted at PT Honda Motor Indonesia, with the title: Relationship Career development with employee performance at PT Honda Motor Indonesia. The purpose of this study was to determine the relationship between career development and employee performance at PT. Honda Motor Indonesia. The research method used was an explanatory survey method with a correlational approach where in the process of collecting data a direct observation was conducted on the company in the form of observation and questionnaire distribution. Career development is an employee activity that helps employees in planning their future careers in the company so that the company and the employees concerned can develop themselves to the maximum. Employee Performance is the spirit of work that is the desire and sincerity of someone doing a good job and being disciplined to achieve maximum work performance. The linear regression test is y = 51.82 + 0.656X and the correlation test is 0.458 which means that the effect is quite strong. Test the coefficient of determination of 20.97% and the remaining 79.03% influenced by other factors. The hypothesis test is t arithmetic = 3.573 and t table 0.279 means t arithmetic> from t table then Ho is rejected and Ha is accepted which means there is a strong enough relationship between career development with employee performance.
Hasibuan, Malayu, SP (2000, Human Resource Management, Hasibuan, Malayu, SP (2002), Jakarta,BumiAksara.
Rivai, Veithzal (2004, Human Resource Management for Companies, Jakarta, PT. Raja Grafindo,Persada.
Hariandja Marihot Tua E (2002), Human Resource Management, Procurement, Development, Compensation, and Increased Employee Productivity, Bumi Aksara, Jakarta.
Simamora, Henry (2004 Human Resource Management,), Bina Aksara, Jakarta.
How to Cite
With the licence CC-BY, authors retain the copyright, allowing anyone to download, reuse, re-print, modify, distribute, and/or copy their contribution. The work must be properly attributed to its author.
It is not necessary to ask for further permission from the author or journal board.
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.