DESIGN OF DC CHOPPER CONTROL CIRCUIT
The aim of this research is to design a control power circuit which has the ability to operate the solenoid valve, the pump and the DC motor of the bottle filling machine. This circuit contains of three main parts the PIC16F876a, the Interface Circuit and the Snabber Circuit. The power circuit is supplied by 110 V. The (PIC 16F876a) is supplied by 5 V. The power switch MOSFET is supplied by 24 V. The Snabber Circuit and the interface circuit are designed in this research. The purpose and the role of the circuit and the Interface Circuit in the power control circuit are determined in this research.
 J. P. Agrawal, Power Electronics: Theory and Design, ed Prentice-Hall, Upper Saddle River ,NJ, 2001.
 N. U. Mohan, T. M., and Robbins, in
Power Electronics: Converters, Application, and Design, 2 ed: John
Wiley & Sons, New York, 1995.
 R. V enkat, "Switch Mode Power Supply," University of Technology,
Sydney, Australia, March 1, 2001.
 H. Moghbelli and G. Hanas, "Chopper design for NICTD locomotives," in Railroad Conference, 1993., Proceedings of the 1993 IEEE/ASME
Joint, 1993, pp. 67-75.
 V. S. a. B. M. Urban, "High Current DC Choppers and Their Operational Benefits," presented at the Conf. Rec. IEEE/IASPCIC, 1998
Copyright (c) 2021 Ali Alobaidly
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section