BITCOIN PRICE PREDICTION USING MACHINE LEARNING
In this paper, we use the LSTM version of Recurrent Neural Networks, pricing for Bitcoin. To develop a better understanding of its price influence and a common view of this good invention, we first give a brief overview of Bitcoin again economics. After that, we define the database, including data from stock market indices, sentiment, and . in this investigation, we demonstrate the use of LSTM structures with the series of time mentioned above. In conclusion, we draw the Bitcoin pricing forecast results 30 and 60 days in advance.
Kathyayini R S , D G Jyothi,”Crypto-Currency Price Prediction using Machine Learning”,International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer and Communication Engineering(IJARCCE)
Kejsi Struga, Olti Qirici,”Bitcoin Price Prediction with Neural Networks”,http://ceur- ws.org/Vol-2280/paper-06.pdf.
M. Amjad and D. Shah, "Trading Bitcoin and Online Time Series Prediction," in NIPS 2016 Time Series Workshop, 2017.
D. Garcia and F. Schweitzer, "Social signals and algorithmic trading of Bitcoin," Royal Society Open Science, vol. 2, no. 9, 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1098/rsos.150288
R. Chen and M. Lazer, "Sentiment Analysis of Twitter Feeds for the Prediction of Stock Market Movement," Stanford Computer Science, no. 229, 2011, p. 15.
A. Go, L. Huang and R. Bhayani, "Twitter Sentiment Classification using Distant Supervision," Stanford Computer Science, 2009.
B. Pang, L. Lee and S. Vaithyanathan, "Thumbs up: sentiment classification using machine learning techniques," in ACL-02 conference on Empirical methods in natural language processing, Philadelphia, PA, USA, 2002. DOI: https://doi.org/10.3115/1118693.1118704
M. Dixon, D. Klabjan and J. H. Bang, "Classification-based financial markets prediction using deep neural networks," ArXiv, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.2139/ssrn.2756331
S. McNally, J. Roche and S. Caton, "Predicting the price of Bitcoin using machine learning," in 26th Euromicro International Conference on Parallel, Distributed and Network-based Processing (PDP), 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/PDP2018.2018.00060
M. Daniela and A. BUTOI, "Data mining on Romanian stock market using neural networks for price prediction," Informatica Economica, vol. 17, no. 3, 2013. DOI: https://doi.org/10.12948/issn14531305/17.3.2013.11
D. Shah and K. Zhang, "Bayesian regression and Bitcoin," in 52nd Annual Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing (Allerton), 2015. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ALLERTON.2014.7028484
H. Jang and J. Lee, "An Empirical Study on Modelling and Prediction of Bitcoin Prices with Bayesian Neural Networks based on Blockchain Information," in IEEE Early Access Articles, 2017. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2779181
Copyright (c) 2021 Vaidehi M, Alivia Pandit, Bhaskar Jindal, Minu Kumari, Rupali Singh
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section