CUSTOMER SATISFACTION STUDY OF GEPREK CHAMPION CHICKEN BRANCH MAKMUR MEDAN
This study aims to analyze the effect of product quality, service quality and store atmosphere on customer satisfaction on Geprek Champion Chicken in Makmur Medan Branch. The sample used in this study were 96 respondents who were consumers of the Geprek Champion Chicken Restaurant in Medan, using the sampling technique, namely icidental sampling using the lemeshow formula. The data collection technique uses a questionnaire that has been tested for its validity and reliability. The results of research partially t test results indicate that product quality, service quality and store atmosphere have a significant effect on customer satisfaction. Simultaneously, the variable product quality, service quality and store atmosphere have an effect on customer satisfaction.
Iis Maulidah, Joko Widodo dan Mukhamad Zulianto, Pengaruh Kualitas Produk dan Kualitas Pelayanan terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen di Rumah Makan Ayam Goreng Nelongso Jember, Jurnal Pendidikan Ekonomi, Vol.13, No.1, E-ISSN 2548-7175 ISSN 1907-9990, 2019. DOI: https://doi.org/10.19184/jpe.v13i1.10416
Budi D. Soebakir, Bode Lumanauw dan Ferdy Roring, Pengaruh Brand, Harga Dan Kualitas Pelayanan Terhadap Keputusan Pelanggan Membeli Di Kedai Kopi Gudang Imaji, Jurnal Ekonomi, Manajemen, Bisnis dan Akuntansi, Vol. 6, No. 4, ISSN 2303-1174, 2018.
Maria Kristiana, Pengaruh Store Atmosphere Dan Kualitas Layanan terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen Cafe Heerlijk Gelato Perpustakaan Bank Indonesia Surabaya, Jurnal Pendidikan Tata Niaga, Vol.1, No.1, ISSN: 2337-6708, 2017.
Handayani Natalia Siregar, Arlin Ferlina Mochamad Trenggana, Pengaruh Kualitas Pelayanan dan Kualitas Produk terhadap Kepuasan Konsumen pada Kfc Cabang Buah Batu Bandung, Jurnal Administrasi Bisnis, Vol.3, No.2, ISSN: 2355-9357, 2016.
F. Tjiptono, Strategi Pemasaran, Edisi ke-4, Yogyakarta: CV. Andi, 2015.
Kotler, Philip and K. L. Keller, Marketing Management, 15th Edition New Jersey, Pearson Pretice Hall, Inc, 2016.
F. Tjiptono, Service Quality & Satisfattion, Edisi ke-4, Yogyakarta: CV. Andi Offset, 2016.
A. Buchori, Manajemen Pemasaran dan Pemasaran Jasa, Bandung: CV. Alpabeta, Edisi Revisi, 2016.
Kotler, Philip dan Amstrong, Principles of Marketing, Global Edition, Person Education, Harlow, 2016.
F. Tjiptono dan G. Chandra, Service, Quality and Statisfaction, (ed 3). Yogyakarta: Andi, 2011.
B. Berman, dan J.R. Evans, Retail Management: A Strategic Approach, Eleventh Edition: Upper Saddle River, New: Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2010.
S. Arikunto, Prosedur Penelitian: Suatu Pendekatan Praktik, (13 ed), Jakarta: Rineka Cipta, 2006.
Sugiyono, Metode Penelitian Kuantitatif, Kualitatif, dan R&D, Cetakan Ke-25, Bandung: Alfabeta, 2017.
Copyright (c) 2020 Sarmauli Hanny Siagian, M. Umar Maya Putra, Davin Kwok
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section