THE INFLUENCE OF CUTTING PARAMETERS ON THE DYNAMIC STABILITY PERFORMANCE OF FINISHING CNC MACHINES
The paper describes the influence of the cutting regime parameters on the dynamic stability reserve of CNC finishing machines. For this purpose it is used an experimental stand comprised of transducers for measuring tool and workpiece rotation speeds, as well as a measuring device for the dynamic components of the cutting force (Ft, Fx). The processed materials are steel, bronze and cast iron. Finally there is presented the variation pattern of these parameters and their influence on the finishing process productivity.
Barmin, B.P., Vibrations and Regimes of Resistance, Moscow, 1972.
Popescu, D., Research on the influence of the parameters of the cutting regimes on the reserve of dynamic stability of the internal grinding machines, Research contract, Beneficiary MCT.
Popescu, D., Theoretical and experimental contributions regarding the improvement of the processing precision for the internal grinding machines, p. 115-122, Doctoral thesis, Univ. Pole. Bucharest, 1999.
Chen, C.H., Wang, K.W. and Shin Y.C. 1994. An Integrated Approach Toward the dynamic Analysis of High-Speed Spindles – System Model. J. Sound Vibration, 506-512.
Chen, C.H., Wang, K.W. and Shin, Y.C. 1994. Dynamics Under Moving End Load. J. Vibrations Acoustics 116, 514-522.
Moraru, V. and Ispas, C. 1982 Vibrations and Machine Tools Stability. EDP.
Copyright (c) 2020 Daniel Popescu
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section