A REVIEW OF ANALYSIS OF STRENGTH PROPERTIES OF CALCINED KAOLIN AND SILICA FUME
Keywords:Silica Fume, Durability, Compressive Strength
The Portland cement is very useful to construct the any structure in any shape and size. This is very important for concrete because of this is high cost material. The cement production has environmental problem during large scale production process. In this paper we are studying about Silica fume, durability and Compressive strength etc. The mix is very important for any construction using of some Calcined Kaolin, Sand and Aggregate.
Biswas,S. “Mechanical properties and durability of rice husk ash concrete”(Report), International Journal of Applied Engineering Research December 1, 2008.
Khedr, (1994) “Characteristics of Silica-Fume Concrete”, Journal of Materials in Civil Engineering, ASCE 6 (3) 357 - 375. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0899-1561(1994)6:3(357)
Zhou, Jing, (1993) “Properties of Silica Fume Concrete and Mortar”, ACI Materials Journal 90 (4) 349 - 356.
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section