E SHAPE MICROSTRIP PATCH ANTENNA WITH RECTANGULAR AND CIRCULAR SLOT
Keywords:Microstrip Patch Antenna, L-Shape, Multi-Band, Bandwidth, HFSS
In this proposed design a Rectangular E shaped micro-strip patch antenna is present with rectangular and circular slot within the Rectangular patch which operate at frequency 2.4 GHz. By proposed antenna design and coaxial feeding at suitable place the resultant return loss, VSWR and bandwidth will be find out. For the propose microstrip antenna we have use FR-4 substrate which contain permittivity of 4.4 and thickness 1.5, loss tangent is 0.02. HFSS simulation software is used for designing and analysis.
Kisangiri Michael, Andrzej A. Kucharski, “GENETIC ALGORITHM OPTIMIZATION FOR MULTIBAND PATCH ANTENNA DESIGN”, Proc. ‘EuCAP 2006’, Nice, France 6–10 November 2006 (ESA SP-626, October 2006) DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/EUCAP.2006.4584592
Amel Boufrioua, “Dual Band Semi Circular Disk Patch Antenna Loaded With L-Shaped Slot”, SAI, CDKP, ICAITA, NeCoM, SEAS, CMCA, ASUC, Signal – 2014 pp. 189–195, 2014. DOI: https://doi.org/10.5121/csit.2014.41118
Yejun He, Jiefeng Ao, Xiaorong Tang and Jie Yang, “The Optimum Design of PIFA Based on HFSS and Genetic Algorithm”, 978-1-4244-6252-0/11/$26.00 ©2011 IEEE
Yong-Xin Guo, Kwai-Man Luk, Kai-Fong Lee, "A Quarter-Wave U-Shaped Patch Antenna With Two Unequal Arms for Wideband and Dual-Frequency Operation", IEEE Trans. on AP, vol. 50, No.8, pp. 1082-1087, August 2002 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/TAP.2002.801285
J. Malik and M. V. Kartikeyan, “Metamaterial Inspired Patch Antenna With L-Shape Slot Loaded Ground Plane For Dual Band (Wimax/Wlan) Applications”, Progress In Electromagnetics Research Letters, Vol. 31, 35-43, 2012 DOI: https://doi.org/10.2528/PIERL12021908
Lavi Agarwal, Prateek Rastogi, “Multiband L Shape Microstrip Patch Antenna for Wireless Communication”, MIT International Journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Vol. 3, No. 2, August 2013, pp. 104–107
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section