LUMINESCENT MATERIALS FOR COMMUNICATION DEVICES: AN OVERVIEW
Keywords:Luminescent Devices, LED’s
The luminescent material is microcrystalline powders or thin-films designed to provide visible colour emission on excitation by different sources. These are also called phosphors they can be developed in to a potential candidate for applications like Solar cell device, LEDs, Display devices.etc. Present paper is an Review of the phosphors materials for Light emitting devices (LED), their present status and challenges.
W.M.Yen, S. Shionoya and H. Yamamoto, 2007. Phosphor
R. N. Bhargava, et al., 1994. Phys. Rev. Lett. 72: 416. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1103/PhysRevLett.72.416
H. Chander, 2005. Mater. Sci. and Eng. R49:113. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.mser.2005.06.001
R. P. Rao, 2008. Proc. Of IIIrd ICLA 2008, Macmillan Adv. Res.
Devendra Singh,suman sheoran, Jasbir singh” Optical characterization of Eu3+ doped MLSiO4 (M = Ca, Sr, Ba and L = Mg) phosphor materials for display devices” Journal of material science, January 2018, 29, 1, pp294-302 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1007/s10854-017-7916-0
Shriya et al “Enhancement of upconversion emission and temperature sensing of paramagnetic Gd2Mo3O9: Er3+/Yb3+ phosphor via Li+/Mg2+ co-doping” Journal of Alloys and compounds” Jan 2018,29(1), 771-777.
Jie Zhang et al.”Photoluminescence properties of Sm3+ doped barium borophosphate” Optik, 158(1) 2018, 1499-1503. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijleo.2018.01.048
Sunghoon Lee et al” optical and electrical properties of Zn2SiO4: Mn2+ powder electroluminescent device” Journal of luminescence 196, 2018, 290-293. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jlumin.2017.12.034
How to Cite
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section