INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGIES IN KG TO PG
Information and Communication Technologies (ICTs) have become significant commodities in all aspects of life of all age groups in human beings. ICT’s have revolutionized the field of food sector, companies, banking sector, health, IT sector, social media etc. Use of ICT in the classrooms of Kindergarten (KG) to Post Graduate (PG) can create innovative atmosphere which reduces the distance between the teachers and students. ICTs help to monitor and evaluate various activities such as exams, admissions, evaluations, results, teaching, alumni network, day to day office work, records of staff and students attendance etc. This work is an attempt to make understand ICT is useful in KG to PG to enhance the quality education.
Yuen. A.H.K. (2010) “Blended learning in higher education: An exploration of teaching approaches” Proceeding of the 18th International conference on computer education.
Bhattacharjee. B. and Deb. K. (2016) “Role of ICT in 21st Century’s Teacher education”http://www.ripublication.com./ijeisv6n1_01.pdf.
Bali. R. (2017) “Using ICT for quality in teaching-learning and evaluation process”. NAAC sponsored National seminar, proccedings. At Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science, New Panvel- New Mumbai
Rao. V.S. N. (2017) “Role of ICT in enhancing teaching, learning and evaluation” NAAC sponsored National seminar, proccedings. At Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science, New Panvel- New Mumbai.
Moore, (2002) “An analysis of information literacy education”. Prague. Retrieved from http://www.nclis. Gov/libinter /infolitconf and meet/paper/moore-fullpaper .pdf.
Jon B. and Sams Aaron (2012) “The Flipped Classroom” CSE Vol. 17.http://www.lite.unesco.or
Nagoba, B. S. and Mantri, S. B.(2015) “Role of teachers in quality enhancement in higher education” Journal of Krishna institute of Medical sciences Univesity,4(1),177-182.National Knowledge Commission India (2007).Report to the nation 2006.Government of India. www.wordpress.com
Puranik,A. M. (2017) “Study of required paradigm shift in higher education: Need and its preparedness” NAAC sponsored National seminar, proccedings. At Pillai College of Arts, Commerce and Science, New Panvel- New Mumbai. Pp.69-74.
Copyright (c) 2018 C. S. Mitter
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section