ONCE AGAIN ABOUT THE PROBLEM “4/3”
It is shown that the problem "4/3" or the problem of electromagnetic mass has a strict solution only if the fields are instantaneous. This result is valid in both the classical and relativistic variants. The hypothesis of the existence of a physical ether is introduced, which allows us to explain the constancy of the speed of light in inertial reference systems and features of instantaneous action at a distance.
Thomson J 1881 On the Electric and Magnetic Effects produced by the Motion of Electrified Bodies Philosophical Magazine 5(68), 229-249 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1080/14786448108627008
Thomson J 2015 Electricity and Matter (Andesite Press)
Schramm H 1872 Die allgemeine Bewegung der Materie als Grundursache aller Naturerscheinungen (Wilhelm Braumüller, k.k.Hof- und Universitäts-Buchhändler)
Hasenohrl K 1904 Zur Theorie der Strahlung in bewegten Korpern Ann. Phys., Band 15, Seite 344-370 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1002/andp.19043201206
Heaviside O 1888 The electromagnetic effects of a moving charge The Electrician 22, 147-148
Kuligin V, Kuligina G, and Korneva M 1996 The Electromagnetic Mass of a Charged Particle Apeiron 3 (1)
Umov (Umoff) N 1874 Beweg-Gleich. d. Energie in contin. Korpern Zeitschriff d. Math. and Phys. V. XIX
Feynman R, Leighton R and Sands M 1977 The Feynman Lectures on Physics: Mainly Electromagnetism and Matter, Volume 2 (Addison-Wesley)
Chubykalo A, Espinoza A, Kuligin V, and M. Korneva M 2019 Why does the struggle around SRT continue to this day? International Journal of Research - Granthaalayah 7(1), 205-237
Chubykalo A and V. Kuligin V 2018 Unknown classical electrodynamics Boson Journal of Modern Physics 4(2) 384-425
Landau L D and Lifshitz E M 2010 The Classical Theory of Fields (2nd ed., Pergamon Press)
Chubykalo A, Espinoza A, and Kuligin V 2018 Spatial curvature as a distorted mapping of Euclidean space Boson Journal of Modern Physics 4(2) 435-442
Chubykalo A, Espinoza A, and Kuligin V 2019 The postulate of the equivalence of masses or the law of their proportionality? International Journal of Engineering Sciences & Research Technology 8(2) 129-138
Copyright (c) 2019 A. Chubykalo, A. Espinoza, V. Kuligin, M. Korneva
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section