INDEPENDENT INTEGRATED E-TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
Several programming contests are being held every year searching for the best team in programming. To achieve the first place in the context, training is a crucial factor for participants; where meeting regularly and face to face is important issue. In some cases, meeting face to face is not available for competent, so this research develops an algorithm for training and examining the source code of user. The algorithm is based on designing an additional thread to monitor and control the process of testing the source code. The algorithm is efficient and achieves high percentage of success.
Radhakrishnan R et al. "Java runtime systems: Characterization and architectural implications", IEEE Transactions on Computers. 2001 Feb; 50(2):131-46. https://doi.org/10.1109/12.908989 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/12.908989
Morimoto Y et al. "A support system for teaching computer programming based on the analysis of compilation errors", Sixth International Conference on Advanced Learning Technologies, 2006 Jul 5 (pp. 103-105). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICALT.2006.1652378 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICALT.2006.1652378
Kiran EL and Moudgalya KM. "Evaluation of programming competency using student error patterns", 2015 International Conference on Learning and Teaching in Computing and Engineering (LaTiCE), 2015 Apr 9 (pp. 34-41). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/LaTiCE.2015.16 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/LaTiCE.2015.16
Kanazawa A et al. "Analysis of programming competency for PEAS system innovation: PEAS System: Programming experience assessment scale system". 12th International Conference on Computer and Information Science (ICIS), 2013 IEEE/ACIS 2013 Jun 16 (pp. 53-58). IEEE. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIS.2013.6607816 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ICIS.2013.6607816
Dyvak and Taras. "The rapid algorithm of the files comparison with the hash functions usage.", In Modern Problems of Radio Engineering, Telecommunications and Computer Science, 2008 Proceedings of International Conference on, pp. 99-100. IEEE, 2008.
Guo, et al. "Design of Online Runtime and Testing Environment for Instant Java Programming Assessment." In Information Technology: New Generations (ITNG), 2010 Seventh International Conference on, pp. 1102-1106. IEEE, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1109/ITNG.2010.227 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ITNG.2010.227
Tamada et al. "A framework for programming process measurement and compiling error interpretation for novice programmers." In Software Measurement, 2011 Joint Conference of the 21st Int'l Workshop on and 6th Int'l Conference on Software Process and Product Measurement (IWSM-MENSURA), pp. 233-238. IEEE, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/IWSM-MENSURA. 2011.23
Wang et al. "E-SC: Collusion-Resistant Secure Outsourcing of Sequence Comparison Algorithm." IEEE ACCESS 6 (2018): 3358-3375. https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2780129 DOI: https://doi.org/10.1109/ACCESS.2017.2780129
Copyright (c) 2018 Asmaa Yasin, Bana Ahmed, Reem El Hadary, Yahia Hasan Jazyah
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section