EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE (ESS) ONLINE IN PT. DATA UTAMA
PT. Data Utama is a company that organizes professional - international trade shows that have
500 permanent employees, 50 contract employees and 10 daily employees. PT. Data Utama has
many divisions / department, one of which is the Human Resources Department (HRD) which
has many documents for all employees. One of the duties of HRD is to manage the employee's
Application for Permit (SPI). During this time in managing SPI, the HR department still
collected SPI forms from employees. In the process of applying for permits and taking leave of
leave, the manual process still uses the application letter submitted to the supervisor. Then the
SPI that has been approved by the employer, therefore needs to submit an SPI form to the admin
section of the HRD for ratification of the employee permit application. This causes the work of
employees & HRD to be ineffective and inefficient. For this problem, an online Employee Self
Service (ESS) information system was created. The study was conducted using survey
techniques, where primary data collection was taken by distributing questionnaires to several
parts of PT. Data Utama. The expected results are knowing that this application can facilitate
the management of employee permit applications, so that from the input process to the search
for data that becomes easier, faster and more efficient.
Adi Nugroho, ST., MMSI, 2004, Konsep Perancangan Sistem Basis Data, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta
Bambang Hariyanto, Ir. MT., 2004, Sistem Manajemen Basis Data, Informatika, Bandung
Didik Dwi Prasetyo, 2003, Administrasi Database Server MySQL, Flex Media Komputindo, Jakarta
Kadir Abdul, 2008, Belajar database menggunakan MySQL, Andi Offset, Yogyakarta
Workflow Management Coalition, 1999. [Online]. Available:
Joget.Inc, 2017. Joget Workflow. [Online] Available at: https://www.joget.org/workflow-software/ [Accessed 17 May 2017].
Dharwiyanti, Sri dan Wahono, Romi, Satria. Pengantar Unified Modelling Language (UML): http://www.ilmukomputer.com/umum/yantiuml.php.2003
2015. Pengertian JSON. http://json.org/json-id.html diakses tanggal 29 Maret 2015, jam 08:00 WIB.
Copyright (c) 2019 Muhamad Ridwan
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
License and Copyright Agreement
In submitting the manuscript to the journal, the authors certify that:
- They are authorized by their co-authors to enter into these arrangements.
- The work described has not been formally published before, except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture, review, thesis, or overlay journal.
- That it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- That its release has been approved by all the author(s) and by the responsible authorities – tacitly or explicitly – of the institutes where the work has been carried out.
- They secure the right to reproduce any material that has already been published or copyrighted elsewhere.
- They agree to the following license and copyright agreement.
Authors who publish with International Journal of Engineering Technologies and Management Research agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License (CC BY-SA 4.0) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or edit it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
For More info, please visit CopyRight Section